PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in buying mini quad parts in bulk?

EthansDad
05-19-2012, 02:18 PM
If anyone is interested in buying a large lot of mini quad parts in bulk, pls contact me via PM. we are leaving the sport, and I would prefer to sell all parts we have in bulk versus a little at time. good opp for anyone looking to get an inventory to support their racing, or to resell at their pace for profit.

I am not looking for "cherry pickers", I am looking for some one to buy the entire lot. I have a 5 page inventory of parts. some, still new in box, some "test quality" (nvr raced, but used for testing), others used, but sill good. all junk has been thrown out.

majority of parts are for DRR 50/70s.

Will also be listing a few quads complete, but not yet. this is for parts only.

PLEASE DON'T ASK WHAT I HAVE HERE -
when I am ready to list out parts, I will do so. I am looking for serious, bulk buyers.

FISH ON!
05-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Wow....... a lot of top knotch stuff here folks. If you are in the market, you'll want to get in on this one. Eric knows his stuff and can be trusted.

nastynotchback1
05-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Let me know when you got your list together and what your asking price will be for everything you got.Thanks

rmuscle
05-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Eric when ur ready let me know what u have i may be interested. My email is richplumbing@yahoo.com

EthansDad
05-23-2012, 09:03 AM
I've got the list together and sent it off to those that PM'd. drop me a PM with your email addr if interested and I will send you the parts list + asking price for the lot.

fomospede
05-23-2012, 09:37 AM
list pleasse
fomospede@comcast.net
thanks

biggfurm6881
05-23-2012, 04:01 PM
list please
biggfurm6881@hotmail.com
thank you