PDA

View Full Version : Canadien EXriders ride 2

daiglea
03-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Hey guys,

I am from New-brunswick and we are planning a weekend trip up in Rogersville, NB. Is a small village near Moncton, NB. The have the most awsome sand pits i've ever seen and lots of trails. We went 2 times last summer and had a blast. There is one pit that must be about 2 miles wide with big sand hills, there is another one that is mostly gravel and hill climming and a third one that is mostly nice big jump. Camping is ample and there is almost a party every weekend wich includes lots of heavy drinking, partying, and the woman are quite ample and very hot. I don't know what is in the water in Rogersville but they seem to mass produce hot babes. The date is not set in stone yet but i figure it will be in July at some point. Let me know if anyone would be interested. So strap your paddels on and come play.

Later

Drew

canadian400ex
03-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Is the sand really nice enough for paddles? Man this sounds sweet! There is a bunch of us from down here in the Annapolis Valley who might be quite interested.
Keep us posted!

DEAL
03-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Our Crew from down here may be interested too.

knighttime
03-12-2003, 11:06 AM
u guys have any time to ride with all the hockey u play up in the Great White North.

~~Elsinore Beer Rules~~

daiglea
03-12-2003, 12:46 PM
The sand is great. The only problem with paddles is that you got to ride on hard packed dirt to get from pit to pit. That's a bit hard on the paddle but well worth it for the amount of fun i have getting to the top and waching the other's trying to make the same trail as i am ;)..

daiglea
03-13-2003, 05:47 AM
bump:devil