PDA

View Full Version : HOUSER SLICAST REGULAR TRAVEL with gt thunder

400dude03
05-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Has any one used HOUSER SLICAST REGULAR TRAVEL A-ARM KIT +2,+0 , with gt thunder tuned shocks, pros and cons? lookin into this setup just busted up my stock arms in the woods this past weekend. Opened to other suggestions, price range is around a grand. thanks

scrappy3
05-15-2012, 06:17 PM
I have some Leager race standard travel +2 and stock reworked shocks I'll sell.

superdutyfarmer
05-17-2012, 08:57 PM
I've been racing on the same setup for a 2 years, I would like to upgrade to ong travel fronts in the future, but for trail riding that setup is perfect. I have gtt shocks all around and the xc rear link. Houser +.25 regular travel front shocks

dustin_j
05-18-2012, 09:01 AM
I use Houser +2 Slicast Standard travel with the stock fronts that I modified. The setup works great. The Houser arms are very nice, and the slicast adjustment is pretty slick and easy to setup.

quadfmx
05-19-2012, 03:33 AM
I used houser std travel XC arms,
with elka shocks re built by laz, and it was one of the best handling quads I had ridden,
My friend had a yfz that was a bj ballance quad and he said if they were the same brand he would offer me long travel dont remember the arms i think arsfx and long ravel axis for them,
but every build dont come out the same,
when u are dealing u rebuilds like that you got to give them the precise measurements for them to get it right, and the better job u do giving them info the better job they can do,
I rode some Stock 450R shocks made long travel by Jet Motor sports and I would put them up against fox or any other,
I also go go to ride some Derisi done for his team which he will build for you and I was amazed at his work also, What i liked about santo was he would fix them till you was satisfied