PDA

View Full Version : wanted: stock 86-87 swingarm

05-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Looking for a stock 1986-1987 TRX250R swingarm. Needs to be in good useable shape, please. Not looking to spend a lot. Thanks.

Velvet-Casket
05-12-2012, 11:54 PM
I have two 86 swing arms, one is still gold and pro link stickers but it's not mint- and other was painted silver and had a different Honda logos on it but needs to be repainted and new stickers. Both are in great working condition. Gold one is in decent/fair shape cosmetically.What is your top dollar? I know you can't quote me an estimate on mine but atleast how much are u willing to spend if it's perfectly what you have in mind? Pm me if your interested and I can text or email you pictures. Are you wanting bearings in them or bare?

D Bergstrom
05-13-2012, 12:08 AM
I have the stock one off my 86 also. Its in good shape and is powdercaoted black. Includes front needle bearings only, no collars or sleeves. Also have a close to new UPP Racing chain slider and brand new polsihed holder for the slider that I can include if interested. Would like to get $60 shipped for just the swingarm and then an extra $20 for the slider and holder. If you want some pics, let me have an e-mail address and I can send you some.

Doug