PDA

View Full Version : I'm Bacccckkkk!!!!!

JDiablo
05-09-2012, 02:12 PM
:D ...well it was a long 6 years but finally decided to get another quad....can't helpself anymore soo I picked up a 08 YFZ 450 and now only if I had a working computer I can upload pictures

Pappy
05-09-2012, 06:30 PM
I dont baleeve ya:blah:

400ex28
05-09-2012, 07:17 PM
long time no see

rollie
05-09-2012, 07:45 PM
seems like all us old time exrider's are getting new quads haha

JDiablo
05-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Ohh you better believe Pappy!! Long time no see is right! Its been years but I am back in action now...and have a new project to go ahead with! Its been wayyyyy too long since I've had a toy with a motor in it...I already put a UNI filter on her and removed the baffle and I must say...its pretty damn loud and I missed that sound! But good to be back...ill upload some pictures when I can get to a working computer. -_______-

Flip_SideEX
05-09-2012, 08:15 PM
I am back too. Though no one knows me... BUT I have been riding 5 times in the last month for not riding in about 6 years. (Damn college and professional career) This even included hitting flyin#5's quad ramp at Bikeman Performance in Wisc a couple weekends ago. To scared to hit it last weekend cause he moved it back 15 feet and way to windy, its like flying a 400 lb kite.
The occasional exriders drop-in once in every 6 months fits my schedule well, but hopefully I can change that now. Attempting to get back into the sport, but house hunting is taking up a lot of my time at the moment.
Still have the same machines, 400 runs like a champ and I never expected anything less. The thing is pushing 13 years old now.