PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Ice... NASTY!

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
05-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Watching the news today this news story came up and boy is it nasty. Just a heads up for all people that go out often. Watch the video.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/ABC-4-Investigates-How-dirty-is-your-ice/TnXnGTkszEab6yB7VUfc7g.cspx?rss=20

ben300
05-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
Watching the news today this news story came up and boy is it nasty. Just a heads up for all people that go out often. Watch the video.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/ABC-4-Investigates-How-dirty-is-your-ice/TnXnGTkszEab6yB7VUfc7g.cspx?rss=20

i dont know what the numbers are, but i saw a study on tv or in the news paper once about how elevated the ammount of fecal matter and bacteria from fecal matter this that lines the tubes for convenience store/gas station fountain drink machines..

..it wasnt like absurd, but the Ppm of bacteria on the lines was enough to making it gross as ****!:huh :eek2:

chronicsmoke
05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
And the only way to have coliforms in your water is contact with human/animal feces..

And unless they are on a private well, you gan bet that the bacteria arent from the drinking water supply..

But realistically, biting your nails is WAAAYYYY worse than drinking ice from that restaurant.. I haven't bit my nails once since I took microbiology haha.

CJM
05-08-2012, 01:17 PM
The world is truly a dirty place, nothing is truly clean-even in a hospital.

buck440
05-08-2012, 07:32 PM
got a ice tea at mc.d's and saw what looked like puke in it. went back and raised ghetto hell. turns out someone put a hamburger in the ice machine lol.

i don't care how much butt hairs, boogers, spit, jizz, snot, poop, chew spit and whatever mystery bs is in my food. as long as i don't see it or taste i'm good. it's just one of them things in life you got to accept like how girls poo even though guys like to pretend they don't.

if you eat catfish, bluegille, crappy, bass from a river, pond or lake look real close at the fillets when cutting them up. not once have i not seen a ton of squirming parisitic worms living in the meat. same thing with beef or pork, they have a bunch or inch long grub looking parasites living in the meat that we eat.

a little fart blowby doesn't sound so bad now does it.

ben300
05-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by buck440
got a ice tea at mc.d's and saw what looked like puke in it. went back and raised ghetto hell. turns out someone put a hamburger in the ice machine lol.

i don't care how much butt hairs, boogers, spit, jizz, snot, poop, chew spit and whatever mystery bs is in my food. as long as i don't see it or taste i'm good. it's just one of them things in life you got to accept like how girls poo even though guys like to pretend they don't.

if you eat catfish, bluegille, crappy, bass from a river, pond or lake look real close at the fillets when cutting them up. not once have i not seen a ton of squirming parisitic worms living in the meat. same thing with beef or pork, they have a bunch or inch long grub looking parasites living in the meat that we eat.

a little fart blowby doesn't sound so bad now does it.

i once had a girl argue with me for 15 minutes that girls dont poop...and i finally ended the conversation by tellling her that if she doenst poop, then she defies all physiological logic and is a wonder that defies all known biology and science....and she just stared at me curshed with a blank look on her face

...any way..i grew up on a small farm..im like you, if i dont see it, it dont bother me none

OldGuyonaQuad
05-09-2012, 04:17 PM
of course girls poo.....they just don't fart. ;)

*Edit* When you order your iced tea be sure to tell them to put the lemon on the side and once you squeeze the juice out of it place it on a saucer not in your drink, from what I've read the rhine is chock full of things you don't want to ingest. Yes fruit rhines typically have great nutritional value but they are also very pourous making a great host for bacteria.

ben300
05-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad

*Edit* When you order your iced tea be sure to tell them to put the lemon on the side and once you squeeze the juice out of it place it on a saucer not in your drink, from what I've read the rhine is chock full of things you don't want to ingest. Yes fruit rhines typically have great nutritional value but they are also very pourous making a great host for bacteria.

not to mention the herbicides and pesticides used on the lemons that get trapped on the out lipid wax

buck440
05-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad

i just don't have any experience that prooves they do yuh know. i like to think glitter, unicorns, confettie and perfume comes out. i've been drinking wity lots of girls and they don't mind peeing right along side you but when it comes to pooing they are a master of the art. they are so good at hidin...man i'm losing focus.

yah that's hard to believe they don't clean the ice machines out more often. imagine what else gets neglected.