PDA

View Full Version : Congratz to Trevor Thatcher!

Logan #34's Dad
05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Trevor won his 1st MOTOCROSS National at Budds Creek. Trevor held off a hard charging Peyton Zimmerman and Corey Bost to take the win in the 70CVT class.
GREAT JOB KID!

Ryko racing
05-08-2012, 06:55 AM
GOOD JOB BUDDY..... KEEP IT GOING.......NICE JOB DAD. TOO.

jake55
05-08-2012, 07:57 AM
that was one heck of a battle up front, great job guys!!!!

this is a very competitive class, 3 rounds, 3 different winners, 5 different moto winners, only 10 points difference between 1st and 6th. place after 3 rounds, WOW!

#404's Dad
05-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks guys, it was a very exciting race, those two boys battled it out for all four laps in both Motos, neither of them ever gave up anything, both had very consistent lap times, you could just see they both wanted it very badly!!

Surely I didn't think it was possible to Win with giving up any chance on his Holeshots but he did exactly what he said he would and walked it over the gate both times to keep from flipping it over like last year and his plan worked great, walk it out and get through the pack as fast as possible, find some good lines and try and take the lead.

The Podium LMAO, OMG poor Trevor he started his speach out great explaining how he got up there and then it came to Thanking people that help him out and well lets just say he was overwhelmed and messed that one up a bit lol, Thanking people I never heard of and all, sorry about that, here is the list of people he knows he couldn't do this without:

Fierce Powersports, Mom & Dad, Gramma, Pappa Dave aka Long Hair Dave, Harold Goodman Sr. & Jr., Wayne Haggerty, Justin @ Maximum RPM, Joey Scaro, Melissa Kufel, FSR, Dee and Michele Manshack @ Rage ATV Racing, Cole Sepesi, Bill @ X-Treme Coatings Scott Sepesi and Rex Long. Hoping "I" didn't forget anyone :/

Ohh and Robin Ford for going way out of her way and coming up and getting pics for us at the Podium, Thank you so much.

Its been a long road trying to make the transition from TT Racing to MX Racing and I know we are still a ways behind but I feel we are finally making some decent progress.

Want to say Thanks to all those who came up and Congratulated Trevor, I know it meant the world to him, a lot of you he has mad respect for and you doing that really made his day and Mine. ( Y'all know who ya are =)

Thanks again.

Haggerty Racing
05-08-2012, 01:43 PM
awesome job this weekend trevor,proud of ya.

tyler70t
05-08-2012, 03:32 PM
My son & I were following the second moto on e-score, wow were they close!! Congrats!! They were turning some really fast laps.

ATVMXN 4 FUN
05-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Great to see you ride this weekend. You are really flying. Congrats on the win, i am sure you will have many many more. :)

don bassani
05-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Great job Trevor ! He was on a mission to get on the podium . That was a super close race with Peyton down to the checkered flag.