PDA

View Full Version : Brushy Ridge Motosports Illinois

GAZ-V-21
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Has anyone been to brushy ridge? i went yesterday and let me tell ya they got some crazy hills i had never rode anything like that befoe some of it was a little scary it beat the crap out of me but was fun on the hills then i hit the mx track and the jumps was no joke i should have looked before i hit the first one it was big i thought it was a table top but got to the top and it had no backside to it so i ended up a little higher than planned and came down hard like i said i should have looked at it first cause it bruised me up pretty good but it is a fun place if you like a challenge.

Stickman400
05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
I went there 2 years ago and thought it was pretty decent. I couldn't find very many hills that were challenging for a quad, most were for bikes. The track was deff. made for bikes too. I was only able to clear one of the tabletops and ended up trying to do too big of tricks on it and ended up breaking my leg. It was a good place though.

Here's a video of me clearing the table:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5huEpsIbBbc

And here is one of me doing some indian air's off of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXNLvwPNx40&feature=relmfu

dxcody
05-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Stickman, your like the Travis Pastrana of 400ex riders...

SICK!

Speaking about tracks in IL, i like Casey, IL's Lincoln Trail Motorsports.

They have a sweet track, nice woods, and a practice track that i think is awesome.

Now if i could just control my breathing so that i didnt get winded on the first lap of riding MX i would be OK. haha :D

GAZ-V-21
05-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Ya seemed to be a little narrow for atvs in some parts it was a fun experience though cant wait to go more places end of this month im goin to tennessee to brimstones white knuckle event next month goin to st joe state park in missouri then in july to the badlands in indiana i cant wait.

dxcody
05-08-2012, 01:32 PM
I ride at the badlands alot.

Pretty fun place. If your new there, you can ride all day and not hit the same trail/dune.

But when you go there 3-4 times a summer you can pretty much rip the entire place in 2-3 hours lol.

Its a pretty open, fast place though. Its a good time.

GAZ-V-21
05-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Ya it looks fun the only place i had rode until this summer is south fork dirt riders its ok cause its so close but pretty flat