PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Box; Graphics, etc..

TacicalRedneck
05-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Ok,
I've been stumped about what to do with my quad... I've been looking at graphics kits, they are kind of pricey, but i don't really about them. I go through my share of mud, and i go through a lot of woods, some mx. I don't want something that peels off when it turns winter...
Looking to get this thing looking good. Any suggestions are much appreciated on what i should do with it. I do want to watch my money though.... I just filled up my truck for $125... :eek:

Tires: are on my list also, want some razr mxs if i can find some 7 wide for the front.. If not i'm going with normal razrs or else goldspeed (razr cross) style... Still undecided about that.

Front wheels: Hey, i may actually go with HiPers on the front... :huh I saw someone with DWT rears and HiPer fronts.. it did look good... Or else the DWT front beadlocks or DWT ROK-OUTs... Still undecided about that to...

Graphics: would look good i think, but i don't know how they'll look in a year+... Suggestions? Have orange maier 06+ plastics with 250r scoop.

I love Pictures, and suggestions.

http://forums.atvconnection.com/album.php?albumid=11214 ← theres a link to my online album of this quad, the sun makes the pics look faded, but its not.

Thanks

TheAwesomehonda
05-04-2012, 10:21 AM
I've gonna say that if your on a budget skip the graphics b/c they wont make it perform any better but that is oviously up to you. As for wheels if you really need bead-locks then get them but if not you should consider the ITP Baja wheels.

TacicalRedneck
05-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Opps, sry hit wrong button.. On my little droid... Well im looking just for looks right now, performance is already great.