PDA

View Full Version : Anybody gonna beat Wienen?

05-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Is anybody gonna beat Chad Wienen this year? Who do you guys think it will be?

hontrx265r
05-03-2012, 01:12 PM
nope! haha I expect Hetrick to come up a bit as the season rolls on.

Balaz_73*00
05-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Hetrick seems to be the only one who could out right beat him. Other than him, I don't see anyone but himself beating him

Pacheco_450r
05-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Balaz_73*00
Hetrick seems to be the only one who could out right beat him. Other than him, I don't see anyone but himself beating him

Agreed!

Although I'd like to see Upperman stay up front and battle it out with em!

05-03-2012, 07:30 PM
I think Hetrick and Natalie can run with Wienen, although Upperman is really the one I would like to see beat him.

89trx250r
05-03-2012, 08:22 PM
I think Upperman has a tough time keep race pace when hes out front alone if that makes sense? Like he does well off the start and for a lap or two then it seems like Wienen and the rest are flying and hes flying but just not giving it everything...Idk he is one of my favorite riders so I would love to see him stay out front for a whole moto or even both motos and get an overall.

Pacheco_450r
05-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Upperman definitely has the bike and the ability to be on top, (his holeshots are insane!) I think he is maybe lacking the confidence of staying up front of the pack all moto long like you guys said.

Don't mean to compare to the two-wheel world, but Upperman and Windham are very similar types of riders. They are fast riders that just don't make it to the podium as often as they should for the talent they have. They are also down to earth easy going guys that make them easy to like and fan favorites.

extremeblastr
05-04-2012, 08:20 AM
if creamer makes an appearance then we'll have a battle on our hands otherwise who cares theres not even enough pro riders to fill the gate in any of the larger organizations so screw shutting down one rider lets get some of the fast guys back out there. something needs to happen to breathe some life back into this sport.

FHKracingZ
05-04-2012, 12:39 PM
I disagree, Hetrick will be fast at certain tracks but we all know the title will be between chad and john. They both know how to bring it each and every week. Give joel a few years, he will be there.

05-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
I disagree, Hetrick will be fast at certain tracks but we all know the title will be between chad and john. They both know how to bring it each and every week. Give joel a few years, he will be there.

I don't know...Hetrick has adjusted to the Pro class better than most up and comers in recent years. He qualifies well and even took two overalls last year. Although I liked him better on that Honda! :D

quad2xtreme
05-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Wienen, Natalie, and Hetrick will all be instructors at Dream Camp at Breezewood this year. I am sure that will be an interesting week!!! :p

Pacheco_450r
05-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by 8686
I don't know...Hetrick has adjusted to the Pro class better than most up and comers in recent years. He qualifies well and even took two overalls last year. Although I liked him better on that Honda! :D

X2

SRH
05-05-2012, 10:41 AM
did anyone bring up natalies comments made about the next round seperating the men from the boys? looks like he just put him self in the boy category lol....

89trx250r
05-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Yeah I quoted him in one of the other threads where he said... Round 2 will separate the men from the boys cause they weren't on a freeway or some nonsense and by the looks of it today at round 3 he got like 6th in the first moto...So he is only making it harder on himself! I like him but he has a bad tude :)

madskrillz2
05-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by SRH
did anyone bring up natalies comments made about the next round seperating the men from the boys? looks like he just put him self in the boy category lol....

Haha that's what I was thinking

bracey
05-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by SRH

thats pretty funny....... he wanted to be sure that everyone knew what group he belongs in :) :) :) :)

Honda5
05-05-2012, 04:45 PM
John crushed them in the second moto

LTR450_#67
05-05-2012, 05:25 PM
^^^^^ not really wienen had issues.....

89trx250r
05-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Hahahah actually John did such a good job "crushing" them Chad and Joe Byrd who crashed and both stalled there bikes had enough time to start them and still be in first and second...Natalie was in like 4th or 5th the entire race till Chad and Joe had mechanical issues...Natalie has nothing for Chad. Hetrick doesn't really have anything for Chad either as the first moto proved when at one point Joel was all over Chad then Chad pulled a 3 second+ lead on Joel and he couldn't do anything but get second.

Honda5
05-05-2012, 05:43 PM
I must have been watching a different race. Joe was all over Chad for the first 5 laps then Chad just started falling back John and Joel ran a great second moto.

89trx250r
05-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Yeah Idk I was going by the live reporting here on this website and you can go read it for yourself...I don't think the person updating has any reason to lie. Yeah Joe Byrd was all over Chad and they got tangled, stalled the bikes, started the bikes back up, and kept going and Natalie and Hetrick weren't even in sight...When Joe and Chad started having motor issue's is when they were passed by the Can-am riders along with T-brown.