PDA

View Full Version : cylinder identification help needed....

jwags13
05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Can anyone id this cylinder for me? I think its a pro-x but it doesnt have the coolant drain screw out by the exhaust port. Is that the coolant drain screw by the intake port? Any help would be appreciated, thanks! Here is the link to pics, http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee417/jwags131/motor%20and%20cylinder%20pics/?albumview=slideshow , Did they change up the design of the pro-x and move the coolant drain screw?

C-LEIGH RACING
05-01-2012, 05:53 PM
It is a Pro-x, some had that boss in place where that coolant drain bolt should be, but no drain bolt.
Looks like quite a bit of metal has been removed, while the polishing was being done.
Neil

jwags13
05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
It is a Pro-x, some had that boss in place where that coolant drain bolt should be, but no drain bolt.

So there is no coolant drain bolt on this cylinder? Will that affect performance or value of cylinder? Can you tell me what that bolt hole is on the side of the intake were the reeds go in? I never seen that before either. Thanks for the info.

Thornfold
05-01-2012, 11:55 PM
pro-x same as my bros drag cylinder. no coolant drain bolt. the bolt on the side is for fuel pump option. great cylinder-my bros is insanely fast. looks great bro-