PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Walsh Racecraft TRX450R Built by Walsh $11k OBO

rwilson3192
04-30-2012, 06:39 PM
I have a 2008 Trx450r kick start that i bought less than 3 months ago from an National A rider Champion. When i got it only had 10 hours on it since being built from Walsh Racecraft themselves. I had everything powdercoated gloss black and went thru the entire quad. All bearings, bushings, ball joints, seals etc. are brand new, didnt need most of it but i wanted to do it while i had it apart. I also replaced all cases, bearings, seals and gaskets do to the sprocket coming off and cracking the case. I went ahead and did the whole bottom end cases so everything is brand new. Since the rebuild the bike has less than 10 laps on it and i will have to say this is probably the fastest bike i have owned. Ill try to list everything below but i might miss a few things. You can contact me at rwilson119@hotmail.com or 502-525-3382 for pictures because i never can get them to load on here. im asking $11000 OBO

Walsh lowering kit
Walsh LTR front end
Walsh EZ link rear end
Walsh Pivot bolt
Walsh Gusset kit
Walsh Steering stem w/ clamp
Walsh Fully Built Motor
Waslsh Reinforced Radiator
Hinson BTL Slipper Clutch
Hinson Cover
Baldwin Carb
Baldwin Skid Plate
Rath Signature Series Nerf Bars
Rath Bumper
Rath Grab Bar
Fox Gen. 2 Shocks F/B w/ pro valving
RPM Dominator II Axle W/ anti-fade nut
Precision Stabilizer
Vortex Ignition
Quad Tech Seat
Quad Tech Hood With Black grills (NEW)
K&N Filter
Streamline Brakelines F/B (NEW)
DWT Wheels (NEW)
DWT Tires (NEW)
Baldwin Exhaust
Works Connection clutch lever/perch w/ hot start (NEW)
Poly Case Saver (NEW)
CV4 Hoses (NEW)
CV4 Carb Hoses (NEW)
Pro Taper Bars and Pad (NEW)
Cycra Handguards (NEW)
Lonestar Rear Hubs (NEW)
Hammerhead Clutch lever (NEW)
Maxima Oil Filter cover (NEW)
Yoshimura Engine Plugs (NEW)
Pro Armor Kill Switch (NEW)
Stock Red Plastic with SSI Walsh Graphics (NEW)
ODI Grips (NEW)
Stock White Plastic with Spastic Statement series Graphics (NEW)
Also have a set of white graphics to match red ones
Stock OEM Honda Cases $1500 (NEW)

Probably missed a few things but tried to get all i could. Like i said at the top, everything is either brand new or has been powdercoated less than 10 laps apo. theres a few people on here that can vouch for how nice this quad is, just lost interest in quads with the rising prices in everything. you can email me or text me for any information. the pics ill be sending are of the red plastic but can put the white on it if requested

cobra4
05-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Pics to tysoncobra4@aol.com

WARNER450
05-06-2012, 06:06 AM
looking for a new quad send pics to codywarner_13@live.ca or 705-313-0003

caraway 119
05-07-2012, 07:33 PM
BUMP for a perfect quad!! pictures wont do this thing justice

4bidden
05-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Maybe after you sell this you can refund me from that f'd up Precision you sold me.

4bidden
05-15-2012, 04:53 PM
I think my email was pretty clear and asked for a refund to cover the replacement clamp that I had already asked you to confirm it was an A clamp...

You screwed me on this stabilizer. The clamp is an A, but you didn’t mention that you had it bored out to accommodate a bigger stem than what the A clamp is intended for. Now I have to buy a new A clamp from Precision which is very expensive. I’d appreciate a refund to cover this. The nerfs you sent me were also severely damaged during shipping. You need to spend more time with packaging items with sharp edges next time. Let me know about the clamp.

Your reply was only to basically tell me too bad, i bought it used as-is.

WARNER450
05-15-2012, 05:47 PM
how much do you want for the quad as of now?

rwilson3192
05-15-2012, 05:52 PM
My point, look at the first sentence, when you start out like that im not gonna deal with you. I've sold many of parts and quads on here and you are the only person to ever complain. You got a stabilizer for half the price and a set of nerf bars that was used at way less than half price. If they was so badly damaged it sounds like you need to file a claim with ups there's nothing I could about that. Im gonna ask you for the third time to please stop commenting on everything I post on here

rwilson3192
05-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Bump need to sell this bike ain't been rode in over a month needs a good home

rr13
05-30-2012, 05:03 PM
post pictures of bike

rwilson3192
05-30-2012, 09:51 PM
I can't get them to load on here I can either text you or email you the pics if you'd like

shadd_27
06-01-2012, 05:52 AM
any trades? pics to shadd_spencer@yahoo.com

http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=484918

motor has 0 time bottom up rolling chassis has 1 hr on everything from being new

rwilson3192
06-04-2012, 05:20 PM
SOLD!