PDA

View Full Version : Different places to mount rear rezzy?

YLW400
03-05-2003, 11:42 AM
I got my shocks in the mail last night, and putting them on tonight. Are there any other places besides up near the header to mount it? There is about 500' of hose with it. I will post some pics after work. Thanks. YLW

Ex'r Marlin
03-05-2003, 01:59 PM
Well... That's were I too mounted it, but facing towards the front of the atv, close to the front left shock.

Yeap, I too got the 500 footer hose!:D

Good luck with your new shocks!:)

Now will you come trail ride with us???

Ex'r Marlin
03-05-2003, 01:59 PM
Well... That's were I too mounted it, but facing towards the front of the atv, close to the front left shock.

Yeap, I too got the 500 footer hose!:D

Good luck with your new shocks!:)

Now will you come trail ride with us???

YLW400
03-06-2003, 06:20 AM
I think I can do that Marlin!! Come riding with you all, that is...I am not going to scratch my new a-arms, am I?:blah :D

Ex'r Marlin
03-06-2003, 06:33 AM
Where are the pic's??:D

Well, I will let you know when I find a way not to scratch a-arms out on the trails. In otherwords, most likely you will scratch your a-arms out on the trails.:(

I hope this doesn't keep you from riding with us!

Anyway, good luck with your rear shock rezzy mount. Hopefully you will enjoy your setup as much as I am enjoying mine!:)

YLW400
03-06-2003, 08:17 AM
We mounted it up front.....kinda near the two front ones. I will put some pics of it tonight....I did post some of just the components uninstalled. I was having a hard time posting pics though, really,really slow, and I have a cable modem:confused: Hopefully I can get them up tonight....Hey, I am riding this weekend, maybe at Easton, Md, if you wanna come out. it is a MX track, not sure if your interested or not. I think you outta slide on out!!!