PDA

View Full Version : '04 Yfz450

GetOut&Ride
04-30-2012, 01:03 PM
I have a bone stock YFZ450, never raced/rode hard just trails (co-worker sold to me for cash during his divorce a few years back, and then wife rode my Raptor 350... so everybody won).

Few years later we are busy racing mini-quads most every weekend with our son and the 450 only got out on local park trail once last year and maybe once or twice the year before.

Low hours, nothing broke/battered/beaten (if anything babied as it got a thorough washing after everytime it got out since that was so far and few between).

The only thing that makes it used is that the front hump of each fender shows white scratches through blue plastic were the buckles from son's MX boots scratched it one time (his little trail quad got stuck in the mud and I had him sit behind me on this so we could catch up with the others and come back with a rope... short ride took a toll on the plastic).

Hard to price as it has some years on it, but nothing is wrong with it (other than cosmetic scratches as referenced).

Asking $3000, will consider reasonable offers (realize this is a racing forum and I have a trail bike here, doesn't even have nerf bars ... but maybe someone would like as a practice bike (or spare motor/chassis for their race trailer?) ??

GetOut&Ride
04-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Don't have much for pictures of it, but here is one cropped from family vacation at trail side photo shoot