PDA

View Full Version : trap shooters

russellsroost31
04-30-2012, 07:06 AM
how many of u guys shoot trap
what kind of gun do you use and whats your highest scores

ben300
04-30-2012, 11:07 AM
I dable in it a little....95% of my clays shooting is done purely in skeet, with the rest done a little trap and a little five stand

i average around 23/25 on skeet and teh few times ive shot trap, ive shot some 25's, but mostly 23-24ish range....

i shoot mainly with a remginton model 1100 premier sporting 12g.....sometimes ill shoot my remington versamax if the weather is ****ty out and i dont want to worry about cleaning the 1100 premier....and every now and then ill shoot ether an older browning citori 12 or 20g....just depends on how practiced up i am

clay shooting is a fun sport. would advise everyone to try it at least once in your life

Tommy Warren
04-30-2012, 02:38 PM
remington 870 super express magnum with improved cylinder choke. pistol grip and a grip on the pump:macho

russellsroost31
05-01-2012, 06:33 AM
i shoot a browning bt100 with a thumbhole stock and 34inch high rib barrel
i avrage 23 24 with it

backwoodsracer
05-01-2012, 07:35 AM
I shoot skeet, trap is very boring.
I shoot a Benelli M1 with Briley chokes.
No other gun beats it.

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้

russellsroost31
05-01-2012, 07:53 AM
ive shot skeet but it was just for fun i was using my old ruger red lable
i shoot trap and sporting clay for competion