PDA

View Full Version : WELL ITS YOUR NAME m36indiana

cik orange
04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Well like most of you I hunt around on here for a good deal about 3 weeks ago m36indiana posted a set of flexx bars on here for $225. So I texted him told him I was interested and asked whats the best he would do. He told me they were 4 months old was just selling to get his truck fixed. $225 for a set of 4 month old flexx bars ill take them he said he would ship them right out this was on the 6th did not recieve till 13th (we both live in indiana and yes he got paid on the 6th)
So i get these 4 mounth old bars from m36indiana and the cross member looks like some one was chewing on it and is missing one of the clips and the bar pad has duct tape holding the velcro on. I try calling no answer so i post on the original post i was not happy he took it down pretty quick. He contacted me through pm and said he would refund me 50 dollars I told him that was not enough. While waiting for him to return my pm cause he would not answer my phone calls and has yet to answer any I took the grips off and found something is broke off inside one of the bars.
Make a long story a little shorter he agreed to refund all my money and that it was his kid that put them on riders. Ok I give him untill the 20th to get me something of a return and you guessed it nothing. All I wanted was a date and he told to (CHILL THE F**K OUT) I would get my money. All week long I kept asking when no return so I filled a complaint through paypal. That woke him up now hes telling me I wont get my money unless I drop the complaint and I should tell people on here (CAUSE NO ONE ON HERE REALLY CARES)

I think your wrong m36indiana

337450r
04-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Friggn Douchebags like this belong in body bags

ltr450scott
04-29-2012, 07:20 AM
sounds like road trip time!

cik orange
04-29-2012, 03:06 PM
You gotta love the people on here. Specialy when the've had to deal with the same guy.
Thank you Antony

str8shooter
04-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Paypal will take care of you,but don't cancel the claim.Once paypal gets wind of a thief they flag his account.Don't waste your time trying to negotiate your money back with the low-life.

AtvKid4Eva
04-30-2012, 10:29 AM
yep, if he dosent respond to paypal you will get a refund. When i filed a claim paypal actually called me to get details. Just give it time and DO NOT cancel the claim.

Thumpin440ex
04-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Correct, a X in the claim means that you have resolved the issue. Play it till you get your money back if this is infact the case. But then again there is always more then side to the story. If in fact he did sell you scrap, then that is a ****ty POS. I despise people who try to get over on others. I have lost money in shipping things in some instances, just to make it rite. Good luck

John

cik orange
05-02-2012, 05:23 PM
watch this guy

dabeechman
05-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Edit: Actually, nevermind. I don't want to give thieves a way to circumvent their paypal claims.

Sorry you're dealing with a crooked seller.

leakyvoodoo
05-07-2012, 11:09 PM
100% let PayPal deal with him. Just hope you didn't gift the money

chronicsmoke
05-08-2012, 06:12 AM
x2 Wait it out..

I've dealt with cik before and the transaction was flawless.

cik orange
05-08-2012, 01:51 PM
no did not send money as gift thank goodness...thanks chronic

cik orange
05-13-2012, 04:55 PM
back to the top for you

skyeryder
05-17-2012, 05:26 AM
dealt with cik orange before on mini parts made me a great deal, back on top

Tyler 54
05-26-2012, 07:38 PM
I'll second your issues with m36inidiana. He sent me a junk *** exhaust then wouldnt respond to me.

I posted in one of his threads about it, woke up the next day and e deleted it.

xspoilerx
05-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by str8shooter
Paypal will take care of you,but don't cancel the claim.Once paypal gets wind of a thief they flag his account.Don't waste your time trying to negotiate your money back with the low-life.

X2. Let paypal do your dirty work they will fight for you. :macho