PDA

View Full Version : Video -70 CVT moto 2 - Muddy Creek

thequadfather+2
04-27-2012, 06:47 AM
This is just the 70 cvt (moto 2) race. It is pretty much unedited except for a couple short sections taken out when the camera was moving around. You will have to excuse the loud mouth at the beginning, I have to call out the race as it begins so I will know what race it is when I start editing. I did this at midnight last night and had the volume turned down so I didn't hear it. I am still working on Sunday's racing, it was 30 minutes long so I had to remove the 70 cvt race because I was a pretty good race and I didn't want to edit any of it out. I have not had a chance to shoot much of their racing so I'm just sharing some love with them this time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Pv36se3u-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#404's Dad
04-27-2012, 08:13 AM
I greatly appreciate the love shown Bruce, Thanks for taking the time for all us 70 people.

Now I need to let Trevor watch this one and show him a few things he needs to do and not do lol.

thequadfather+2
04-27-2012, 08:47 AM
No problem at all. It's hard to get everyone when they are spread out on the track.