PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the day!

BeefySTi
04-26-2012, 06:08 PM
After what seemed like an eternity of planning, I am finally off to Hatfield-McCoy tomorrow! Hitting Buffalo Mountain, and riding between the towns of Williamson, Matewan, and Delbarton. Gonna ride tomorrow afternoon, all day Saturday and Sunday and heading back Monday. I will probably collapse from exhaustion after all that riding, but I can't wait. Hopefully it isnt super slippery from the rain they have had this week, but we will make due.

Anyway, just wanted to share!

jkosakowski
04-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Sounds Awsome ive always wanted to go down there.

BeefySTi
04-26-2012, 06:55 PM
well, it would sure as hell be a lot longer trip for you! that would be some dedication! It is only about 4.5 hours for me.

Zeb400EX
04-26-2012, 10:59 PM
We went there about this time last year. Stayed in Logan,WV. It was a blast! I want to go back so bad. Took us like 3hrs to get from Matewan to Williamson. Got to ride through the town at Williamson. Its was awesome! It definitely a great place. Have fun man!

cheater13
04-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Sounds awesome man! I'm here in southern pa, about on the md border and i think it takes me around an hour to get there.

BeefySTi
04-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Zeb400EX
We went there about this time last year. Stayed in Logan,WV. It was a blast! I want to go back so bad. Took us like 3hrs to get from Matewan to Williamson. Got to ride through the town at Williamson. Its was awesome! It definitely a great place. Have fun man!

yeah, well we stayed in Williamson and rode to Matewan on Saturday. Well, we misjudged our timing and had to race back to beat the dark! Made it back in a little under 2 hours... took us over 4 to get there at a normal pace. It was 28 miles... we were flying! Great time. Definitely would recommend Buffalo Mountain to anyone.