View Full Version : Ky Gncc

jkosakowski
04-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Whos gona be the top 3 im sayin 1. Borich 2.mcgill 3.wolfe or bithell

dxcody
04-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Im going!!! :)

Im gonna say Wolf, Borich, Fowler.

Possible rain all night friday. 30% chance. Im heading down there tomorrow morning.

jkosakowski
04-26-2012, 05:49 PM
I wish i could go....are you racin or just watchin

dxcody
04-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by jkosakowski
I wish i could go....are you racin or just watchin

Just going to watch and have a good time with some friends.

I dont think we have went to a national and everyone have a good time since Ironman of 2010. Racing always seems to bring alot of stress on everyone and everyone is always bummed out, so we are just gonna go and live it up.

Staying at the resort actually. It was gonna be $65 for a hotel (with a discount rate) about 15 miles away from the track or $100 (GNCC rate) to stay at the resort. Split it between 4 people and its not bad at all.

I gave my buddy $60 for gas+ my hotel room chip in, and we are good to go :D Im excited.

jkosakowski
04-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Sweet Man that will definately be fun. Cant beat a good weekend of races. :)

dxcody
04-26-2012, 06:13 PM
For sure! I willl get some videos hopefully!

smr
04-27-2012, 05:55 AM
Since it's only about 10 miles from balance's house this has to fill like a home track to Walker and taylor. So I'm gonna say.

Taylor, Walker, borich.

skyeryder
04-28-2012, 09:34 AM
taylor, borich, walker

jkosakowski
04-28-2012, 11:10 AM
1. BORICH :D

skyeryder
04-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Pretty sad can't even get a full gate on pro row anymore, but I cna't blame em at the speeds those guys go, it's not worth the payout... there's some fast riders sitting on the sidelines....

jkosakowski
04-28-2012, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by skyeryder
Pretty sad can't even get a full gate on pro row anymore, but I cna't blame em at the speeds those guys go, it's not worth the payout... there's some fast riders sitting on the sidelines....

I agree

dxcody
04-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Fowler had Borich.

Fowler was gonna lead from Flag to Flag and the last field section Borich passed Fowler on the outside of a turn and got him.. :mad:

McGill broke a valve.

Wolfs hand is still all messed up. We went and talked to him and he had it wrapped up and it was all purple and crap.

Bithell was 10 minutes behind the rest of the XC1 class on the first lap for some reason, idk. But he was just out there cruising around yesterday.

Cook did pretty good. It was kinda cool, he stayed a few rooms down from us at the resort.

I personally dont see them going back there again next year.

There werent many spectators at all. There were quite a few racers, but not that many spectators and the track wasnt very spectator friendly.

I mean GNCC did a good job on the track, but it was very tight, not much to see really.

One really nasty down hill.. It was like 3, big rocks you had to go down, and they were about 2 foot drops between each rock.

Idk, we had a great time tho! Got some videos.

Dave Simmons absolutly murdered the morning race. He was leading physically. Didnt even need his time adjustment lol

XCRacer236
04-30-2012, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by dxcody
Dave Simmons absolutly murdered the morning race. He was leading physically. Didnt even need his time adjustment lol

Except he didn't win the morning O/A...

dxcody
04-30-2012, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by XCRacer236
Except he didn't win the morning O/A...

Yes i realize "technically" Cunningham beat simmons by around 1 minute. But they dont get an overall score in Sportsman classes.

So with that being said, Dave Simmons WON the overall in the morning. May not have been the fastest, but he did win the overall.