PDA

View Full Version : Some great stuff to use to really shine up that plastic!!! W/pics!

300EX_HMF
03-05-2003, 12:28 AM
On my wheeler i used Pledge orange oil. i coated my 4-wheeler with it and then i took a clean paint brush and made even brushed throught my plastic!!! thats easy!!!!!

NOT THE BEST PICS!

300EX_HMF
03-05-2003, 12:31 AM
another

luvmyex
03-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by 300EX_HMF
then i took a clean paint brush and made even brushed throught my plastic!!! thats easy!!!!!

NOT THE BEST PICS!
Huh.What do ya mean?you just spread it out with a brush?? Looks shiney even with the crappy pic.Is that still wet?

300EX_HMF
03-05-2003, 12:36 AM
no its just like spraying windex on a window. just spray it on your plastic and them take a brush and go over the dry spots, it is that easy!!!!
the stuff does make it shiney t make it look wet!! i couldnt believe it myself either!

FourFiftyFour
03-06-2003, 03:26 PM
I tried that out and it did shine the plastic up a bit but then the stuff "beaded up" on the plastic... even after wipin the excess off.. i let the stuff dry for a long time... then wiped it then wiped it again... before it finally wouldnt streak up like that... and by that time most the shine left the plastic...... tho i have UGLY light gray plastic lol