PDA

View Full Version : 90 production video

thequadfather+2
04-25-2012, 11:44 AM
This is just the (mostly unedited) video from the 90 production moto 2 race at Muddy Creek. Ya gotta feel for Logan and Rocky a little on this one but Walters is also a great kid and this was their first over-all win after several years trying...These two kids battled pretty good last year at loretta's and were wheel to wheel here for most of the race.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eaHaKw7WDvQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T@AFP
04-25-2012, 12:18 PM
That was an awesome race.
Nice job boys!

#404's Dad
04-26-2012, 09:53 AM
Nice video, More to come? =)

T@AFP
04-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Well I have to apologize. I missed the begining of the video and missed Miss Macy out there tearing it up too.
Soooo, Nice job boys AND girls!!.

:macho

edwardsp&b
04-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Hey Thatcher, check out his youtube channel....Quadfatherof2....Ive figured Bruce out, just check his channel a few days after and the vid's will be up. I checked it late last night and caught the rest of the vids.

As usual Bruce great videos! I dont see how you pull that off with as much running as you did at the track. Keep it up!

Btw...Logan sure has that 4 stroke humming this year, that should be a good battle all year.

Bryan

thequadfather+2
04-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks guys. Seriously, it does take alot of time to get it filmed edited and posted. I did post the moto 1 races on you tube last night and most everyone has subscribed to the channel so I knew they would be able to see it. I will put it up here when I get home this evening.

Sunday - moto 2 is not finished yet and could not be included because the total length was too long. Youtube has a limit of 20 minutes. I will edit the 2nd moto action tonight and try to have it up soon.

Bruce

thequadfather+2
04-26-2012, 12:08 PM
BTW: do yall happen to know if that was Brogan Guyer that flipped his 90 mod? it was the red quad in the highlights at the begining. I sent them a message but havent heard back yet. Watching it one frame at a time was scary, very lucky...

hensonfamfun
04-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Man that was a brutal wreck. Thanks for turning down the volume Bruce as I was standing next to you and can only imagine what I said.:devil: if I remember correctly he laid there for a minute and got back on his quad and rode. Slowly........but rode. Tough as nails. There were two more that got tangled in that exact same spot Sunday i think and I hope they too are ok as they both appeared to be really hurt.

Logan #34's Dad
04-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Hey Bruce, That was Brogan. And I've got video from our gopro of the crash. And once you all see it from this angle, your gonna ask yourself WHY we do this. He got spiked into the ground!

PM me and i'll give you my password to my youtube channel and maybe you can edit our video into yours. - I don't know how to do anything with the videos but the basics.

FYI: Logan was really bummed about not being able to finish. I'd liked to have seen that lil battle for another lap.
We blew the engine - I believe its the lower end BUT i'm not sure yet......He said he could feel it losing power after the 2nd turn........Just another expense. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ryko racing
04-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Hey Rocky, sorry you guys had trouble. He was flyin, but as everyone keeps telling me " its good for the sport when we spend our money"... Hopefully we will see everyone at Maryland.
( i have a guy coming out tues to buy one of my kidneys for $ 2000. That should cover Maryland if we dont break anything.)

lol....

Logan #34's Dad
04-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Just spoke to Scott Cain, He just told me that that motor was last rebuilt in January of 2008! Now that's reliability! I can't wait to get it back all fresh. Of course, because of my procrastinating I wont have it for Budds Creek. Hope the back-up works!