PDA

View Full Version : 2011 trx250x aftermarket parts help !!

2011_honda_:D
04-24-2012, 02:25 PM
i have a few questions about finding parts for my 2011 trx250x.. ive been looking everywhere and still cant find any aftermarket a-arms, shocks, and lowering kits or widening kits.. i need help ! does anybody know a website i can go to, to find some shocks, a-arms and anything else like that for my atv ?! :confused:

ZeroLogic
04-24-2012, 05:48 PM
http://exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=172

Use the right forums and search. Call around to dealers.

JAG Motosports
04-24-2012, 07:31 PM
asr should have a-arms which will make it wider and shock setup will make it lower... probably elkas or works would be the cheapest route

deathman53
04-25-2012, 10:01 AM
alot of people with them(also 250x/300ex) get re-location brackets to be able to use 250r/400ex/450r length front shocks. Some of the a-arms for the 250x/300ex require using a similar type of bracket. Not many make a-arms for a 250ex, nor many chassis parts. If you really wanted to dump money into it, get +2 a-arms(asr is only company that does), bracket to use larger front shocks, elka or works front shocks for 0 preload(make sure you specify what setup you using). After this, you will need to get a wider rear axle, if its even made? Also to get the suspension right, the rear shock will need to get modified and re-built to match the fronts.

Call me crazy, but it seams like alot of money and work for something that is very limited in performance work and modification, nor handles very good to start with. You can get a 400ex w/ chassis stuff for less than the cost of just a-arms and shocks. Its your money, but something to think about.