PDA

View Full Version : Eton Viper 90r 2006 Problems cant get out of foward

Depalma
04-21-2012, 12:28 PM
The eton is stuck in foward gear, it kick starts and runs fine, the foward Neutrl and reverse light doesnt come on. I just changed that F N R board that didnt work. The on off switch doesnt work you have to shut it off by using the key, the lights go on except the horn and the little red light i the front doesnt go on. ANy suggestions. I unpluged the battery then put it back in that didnt work.

selbygirl
04-23-2012, 05:04 AM
is it a shifter , maybe its the linkage bent or lose , or is it a push button maybe a bad ground wire . check all your factory conections clean them and make shore there tight , if your child likes riding in mud and water most likely you got some junk in the conectors and check your stator for dirt and mud it should be on the right side of bike if you are sitting on bike , go to etons web sight they may have the wiring digagram maybe a fuse went bad .. i dont no much abought reverse etons , i would be afraid to get a mini with reverse , my boy he would be wanting to start mini quad demaltion derby

selbygirl
04-23-2012, 05:26 AM
http://www.anythingatv.com/Technical/Wiring_Diagrams.htm maybe this will help take care tommy