PDA

View Full Version : best programmer

y-man
04-21-2012, 12:57 AM
I have a K&N air filter with an HMF comp series slip on on my ltr. Was wondering if the cherry bomb will work good for that or wuts the best programmer to get for that thanks

Tommy Warren
04-21-2012, 01:49 AM
cherry bomb will be the best bang for your buck... not sure if too many other companies even bothered to offer a programmer for the ltr.... yoshi pretty much gets all that business

bbender85
04-21-2012, 06:06 AM
there are plenty. yosh has a few different setups, power commander 3 & 5, FMF, motoworks, vance & hines, bazzaz, etc etc etc..

the powercommanders are real common and therefore would probably be the easiest to find a map already close to what you need for whatever your setup is/as you change it.

miller821
04-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by bbender85
there are plenty. yosh has a few different setups, power commander 3 & 5, FMF, motoworks, vance & hines, bazzaz, etc etc etc..

the powercommanders are real common and therefore would probably be the easiest to find a map already close to what you need for whatever your setup is/as you change it.

X2 for Powercommander... The PC3 used can be found pretty cheap, and set-up is simple once you find the map.

y-man
04-21-2012, 10:17 AM
I have the cherry bomb and the PIM2 but I can't really figure out the pim2.