View Full Version : Open practice anywhere this weekend???

dehner47
04-19-2012, 11:00 AM
Had a trip planned for Breezewood, but looks like thunder storms all weekend. So I any where else running open practice around the north east this weekend??

blaster12s
04-19-2012, 12:10 PM
sleepy hallow mx has a mdra race so sat is open practice. mostlikely some rain on sat and tons on sunday. tho

OldGuyonaQuad
04-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Saturday is projecting scattered t/storms & Sunday is heavy rain.

They said the same thing last Saturday and it was nice out. If you get out early Saturday you should be fine. If it does rain Saturday they are expecting it later in the day.

gl

dan harris
04-24-2012, 05:32 AM
should of trusted that it Never Rains in Breezewood - We had no rain and awesome track conditions on Saturday and Sunday - Lousy turn out cause of the weather man !!!

Tracks are in great shape, and I do whatever it takes to keep them that way when it does rain ! Hope to ride with ya soon !

dan harris
04-24-2012, 05:33 AM
Big New Lip on the old water jump !!

dehner47
04-25-2012, 10:16 AM
I know I shoulda Dan. But o was just a tag along on that trip, and dude canceled while weekend so nothing I coulda done. Might possibly make it out Friday to ride. Hope to see ya then.

fasterz
04-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Holy Crap! I was a breezewood a few years back for an ATV Riders Ride and it looked nothing like that. It was fun but small. That looks freaking awesome, I gotta get out there soon!