PDA

View Full Version : Lectron carb

junior636
04-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Are these worth anything? I got one with my 400 when I bought it and dont plan on using it. Figured if it were worth something I could get some other things I need.

CJM
04-15-2012, 06:02 PM
If you can, you might have to give it away. By todays standards not many have or use them.

Id ebay it and see where it goes.

JOHNDOE83
04-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Depending on what size it is, it may be worth selling, the thing with lectrons is they arent really a trails or MX carb. They generally are used for drag racing and only really see good performance at WOT.

Large 40mm up to 44mm are in demand but you have to sell them in the right places and wait for the right buyer/builder.

Do you know what size it is?

junior636
04-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by JOHNDOE83
Depending on what size it is, it may be worth selling, the thing with lectrons is they arent really a trails or MX carb. They generally are used for drag racing and only really see good performance at WOT.

Large 40mm up to 44mm are in demand but you have to sell them in the right places and wait for the right buyer/builder.

Do you know what size it is?

Yeah thats what I was told, didn't know if drag racers were still using them. Not sure on the size it doesn't say any where. No biggy, it can sit in a box with all the stock parts.

dxcody
04-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Would it make a good flat tracker carb? You run at pretty high throttle most of the time there, and 05dodgedakota is wanting to turn his quad to a flat tracker.... :D