PDA

View Full Version : lt500r queston

bigbillg
04-14-2012, 04:54 PM
we just got one on trade they r building it so i can flat track it does any one know where to find the parts i need

hawaiiysr
04-15-2012, 01:25 AM
A lot of parts are still available through your local Suzuki dealer. Be ready to pay though. Ebay always has parts at a cheaper price. Head over to quadracerHQ. Lots of helpful guys there. Many of them helped me find the parts I needed for my zilla build.

bigbillg
04-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by hawaiiysr
A lot of parts are still available through your local Suzuki dealer. Be ready to pay though. Ebay always has parts at a cheaper price. Head over to quadracerHQ. Lots of helpful guys there. Many of them helped me find the parts I needed for my zilla build. thanks the motor run strong fires right up the only problem so far is no second gear and rear shock so i'm getting rear shock rebuilt and we r slitting the casesi think it's a bent shift fork

jerkin
04-18-2012, 06:16 AM
Bill, I'm only a few miles South of you if you need any help. You work at Sanders or something?? Don't forget the billet wrist pin washers and RM bearing when you put it back together, you don't want to frag you're brand new motor. Those OEM ones cost me an entire top end on a lt250 back in the 90's.

This is ChrisG from one of the other sites selling these ones, good guy to deal with: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billet-Thrust-Washers-lt500-Quadzilla-lt250-quadracer-/180635646327?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a0eb93977

bigbillg
04-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by jerkin
Bill, I'm only a few miles South of you if you need any help. You work at Sanders or something?? Don't forget the billet wrist pin washers and RM bearing when you put it back together, you don't want to frag you're brand new motor. Those OEM ones cost me an entire top end on a lt250 back in the 90's.

This is ChrisG from one of the other sites selling these ones, good guy to deal with: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billet-Thrust-Washers-lt500-Quadzilla-lt250-quadracer-/180635646327?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a0eb93977 thanks we found a shift fork bent 2 gears chipped up ans a shift fork pin snapped in half