PDA

View Full Version : Phone Help?

Drfat400ex
04-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Hey guys, so last night during a phone call my phone died, so when I went to bed I plugged it in, it said samsung and the loading bar went full, whatever went to sleep. Woke up in the morning, and it's still at that screen with the loading bar full! If I try to turn it on it goes to that screen and stays there forever then it just goes black, and if I try again the same thing happens. Put it in the charger again and it goes to the loading bar screen, sits there for a while then it goes black but then the loading bar screen comes up again! I've taken the battery out numerous times. It's a Samsung Entro E350 if that helps.

HondaRacing83
04-14-2012, 10:52 AM
No joke. Take the battery out, blow around in there, put it back in, then bang it on your knee about 4 times. I had to do it with my old LG XENON. worked everytime. I have a Sharp FX now

Drfat400ex
04-14-2012, 01:43 PM
No dice. This is absolutely f****** rediculous I've only had this phone for like 6 months and it's always being a peice of s*** like this!! If anybody else has ANY ideas I would really appreciate it.

buck440
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
if you got insurance i would use it.

Drfat400ex
04-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Yeah that's the plan now, just figured it would be easier if I could get it to work on my own then wait a few weeks to get it fixed. Thanks guys.

CJM
04-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Dont claim the insurance, go to the store and shows them. Its a software problem.

sexysilverado45
04-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Pull battery
Then put back in dont turn it on.
Next hold the volume down and power but at the same time?
Should go to boot screen. At this point use the volume button to scroll and power button to select.
Scroll to factory reset or reboot and hit select.

Do this if its android.

buck440
04-15-2012, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by CJM
Dont claim the insurance, go to the store and shows them. Its a software problem.

yah i guess he might do that first. if they have to send it off to get fixed it could take a while. it took a month and a half for my samsung omnia 2 and i still had to pay my $96 a month bill while it was getting fixed.

verizon gave me a loner phone that was a taped up flip trac phone for almost 2 months. i should of just used my insurance...if you don't want to be without your phone for a while just get another. they can probably put all your info from the broke phone to the new phone anyway.

OldGuyonaQuad
04-15-2012, 07:44 AM
Most of these "smart phones" are total POS. But take it in like CJM said it could be a software issues or something repairable. It sucks though I for one have spent way too much time in the sprint repair center.

HondaRacing83
04-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Sprint blowssss.

sexysilverado45
04-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Try doing what I said if its a smart phone running android and you have that problem rebooting it from that menu can solve the problem or a factory reset and clearing the caches from that menu can get rid of the bug. Check out phandroid forum s

Drfat400ex
04-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Well I don't know what the hell happened to it, but I was just sittin on the couch and it started vibrating!! Took 26 hours to turn on but it works now.

Drfat400ex
04-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Damn it guys it's doing it again, I tried what sexy silverato did, nothing, I cleaned the hell out of the back with that computer dust buster spray, which I think is what did it last time. and it still does it. This thing is really starting to make me angry.

sexysilverado45
04-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Id say find an old dumb phone and use it till the galaxy s3 comes out. Or get one of the htc one series phones if sprint has it. My smart phone has been awesome and held up great for 2 years.

Drfat400ex
04-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
Id say find an old dumb phone and use it till the galaxy s3 comes out. Or get one of the htc one series phones if sprint has it. My smart phone has been awesome and held up great for 2 years. Idk this thing is just a regular phone, wouldn't be so bad if it had a sim card, and I could use my old phone. Takin it to my computer buddy tommorow to see what he can do.