PDA

View Full Version : 400EX Dual Rate Rear Shock

CJM
04-12-2012, 05:46 PM
$250 obo

Its to soft for me, but might work for someone else.

I bought it used off a forum member and hardly use it. He explained it is astock shock that was revalve/respring by derisi and setup for a 180lb XC rider. Its a very nice shock with eibach springs.

The powder coating is a bit worn and of course the shock is used and looks like it. Id rate the overall quality of appearance to be 7/10.

The shock may need a rebuild, not sure but nothing appears to be leaking.

Please post here if interested and send a pm with your offer. I take paypal but whatever the settled price add 3% b/c of the PP charges.

Thanks..

CJM
04-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Bump, open to offers...

hondaREX
04-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm interested in seeing a picture of the shock. Also, I know you're not supposed to ask a lady her weight, but how much do you weigh that the shock feels soft to you?!?!? :D

hondaREX
04-17-2012, 07:57 AM
Hey CJM. Just read your tear down post and stumbled upon your weight. Im still interested in seeing a picture of the shock . I weigh about 180lbs. with gear on so that shock may work for me. Thanks.

CJM
04-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Will get pics later today or tomorrow when Im home.

Its been concluded that the shock is DEF setup for a stock linkage.

CJM
04-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Ok theres no way in hell this thing is for a 180lbs rider even on a stock link. Its WAY to soft, my 125lb brother even found it soft.

Sorry to anyone who was interested-Im sending it off to be redone and keeping my stock shock.