PDA

View Full Version : Whos Going To Muddy Creek

quadnana7
04-11-2012, 07:26 PM
To all parents we are having a bake sale to benefit the ATV Youth Contingency Program in Muddy Creek. The bake sale will be on Friday and Saturday. I need volunteers to make any kind of baked items they are famous for or what you are famous for picking up at a bakery or Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Please let me know what you can bring. All proceeds will go to the youth program to be held at Lorettas in August. This will be our 6th year for the program. I will also be needing some volunteers to help with the bake sale please let me know what you can bring and if you will be able to help out a little with the bake sale.
Thank You
Freida aka (quadnana)

Logan #34's Dad
04-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey Frieda! Now I know this is hard to believe BUT we can bring some doughnuts! :p I just so happen to know a couple places...

quadnana7
04-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Hey Rocky
Im sure you know where the best doughnuts are and we will be glad to have them Thanks for helping out the youth program
Thanks to Debi Bartosik and all her friends for making a lot of baked items for the program and a very special Thanks to Debi for all her help with the youth program she is always there to lend a hand to whoever needs it. Her help and dedication does not go un-noticed.

nastynotchback1
04-16-2012, 06:11 AM
I will have something for yall at muddy creek.Thanks for all yall do.

#404's Dad
04-16-2012, 02:47 PM
We will bring some goodies to muddy creek =)

quadpoppy7
04-18-2012, 07:26 AM
We will also be raffling off a Motocross Vest. This is the same Vest that was at Loretta's last year. The Vest will come with the cold-or hot gel packs to keep riders cool in summer and warm for witer racing. Jim at Motocross Vest also donated some Vests last year at the Loretta's ATV Youth Contingency Program.

rd2005
04-18-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi, Not sure what your program does but if it benefits ATV youth I would love to help out. I could volunteer a little time while at the track. My cell number is 423-483-4511.
Stephanie :-)

quadpoppy7
04-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Thanks everyone. Should be a successful ATV Youth fundraiser.Thank you Stephanie. Freida and I appreciate your help. She is looking forward to meeting you.

rd2005
04-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Good to talk with you Gary! Looking forward to meeting Freida as well! See you all tomorrow :-)