PDA

View Full Version : 2006 trx450r/er national XC ready

jmillermx144
04-09-2012, 11:46 AM
This is my 2006 trx450r it's both electric and kickstart. I just completely tore this thing apart and redone it from the ground up. The motor was completely gone through and redone by Moto xperts (have receipts to show what was done). It has ATV four play MGC a arms, ATV four play steering stem, Greg's ATV revalves front and rear shocks, precision stabilizer, gt thunder sprocket and rotor guard, gt thunder engine skid, HMF competition series exhaust, pro taper handlebars, powermadd hand guards, Hiper wheels single beadlock fronts and dual beadlock rears, tire balls front and rear, razr 2 front tires razr rear (6ply),IMS quick fill tank and receiver, quad tech seat, Rath xc heel guards and pegs. I'm sure there's more that I'm missing so for any questions feel free to ask. It's been ridden one time since it was all redone runs awesome and handles great. This thing is ready to go I just don't have time to ride it so I have decided to sale it. Asking $7,500.00 obo I'm located in Summersville WV call/text (304)-651-5333 for more info. Thanks

jmillermx144
04-09-2012, 11:47 AM