PDA

View Full Version : Referral system

tants
03-04-2003, 06:09 PM
I think it would be a good idea when new people come to register, there would be a spot where you could put in a persons screen name, that reffered you to the site. Say you get 25 people to join, you may get a free sticker, or mabe you could do like a point system. Just like the Patron system... I think it would make the site grow even bigger because everyone would reffer people to come here. What are your thoughts?

mysticfalcon
03-04-2003, 06:15 PM
we dont need that. people would be tryn to get anyone to sign up and we would end up with more stupid people than bluetraxx

BrianWrightR6
03-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by mysticfalcon
we dont need that. people would be tryn to get anyone to sign up and we would end up with more stupid people than bluetraxx

True........:ermm:

tants
03-04-2003, 06:35 PM
well i thought it was a good idea :ermm:

mysticfalcon
03-04-2003, 06:36 PM
now com'on tants you just wanted a free sticker

AtvMxRider
03-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by tants
well i thought it was a good idea :ermm:

That's what you get for thinking..........J/K;)

Sparks425Ex
03-04-2003, 06:50 PM
Good Idea in Theroy But in my opinion I think it would just turn our site into a gigantic site of Mish Mosh. There would be so many people here for no reason. And I bet PPl would go and make a few names just get get themselves referals..

I still am on the idea to delete all old members that are either gone or have not posted in a long long time...Because I know we only really have about 2500 active members...

tants
03-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by mysticfalcon
now com'on tants you just wanted a free sticker

lol, noooo ;)

That's what you get for thinking..........J/K

haha :macho

I still am on the idea to delete all old members that are either gone or have not posted in a long long time...Because I know we only really have about 2500 active members...

theres probly only around 500 members that post on a day to day basis...

QuadTrix6
03-06-2003, 06:18 PM
good thinking tants but personally i don't want a lot of people on the site i like it how it is, were like a huge family (the guys who post) and i kinda like it that way ya know like knowing everyone, having our own jokes and ripping on each other...just my thoughts ;)