PDA

View Full Version : Fatboy2369 Worst of the Worst

dsaint77
04-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Well not a lot of good things to say about this scammer. Here is my story.

I purchased this motor from Fatboy2369. It took a long time for him to do something. After quite some time I received the motor from him. I installed the motor in the bike and it would not start. I did a leakdown through the sparkplug and the motor would not hold any pressure. So I called him, he has no clue what a leak down test was. He urged me to check the valves, clearance, which I did, the decompressor was way out. The timing was also way off.
After correcting the timing, the decompression it would not start. So I told him that I would be sending the motor back to him. At this point he asked me if I had a different head to try as he thought this may be the problem. (here is where I start to get pissed) I took the NON-Ported head off the engine, and the piston is in backwards and there are valve marks. So I called him back up and said what the **** is going on. are you trying to rip me off?

I even called paypal to find out how and what I needed to do to get my money back.

So after talking with him, I turned the piston around, but the 502 bigbore kit, was worn out and totally shot. You can see the grooves in the cylinder from where the piston has pressed against it for such a long time. The wristpin has worn so deeply into the piston that you could rotate the piston about a 1/4"

He said that he would send me back some money, and we agreed on a price as the crank in the base looked good. I should have sent the motor back to him at this point.

After installing a complete new cylinder, piston and my head I was able to get the motor running. It ran great, seemed like it got a little warm but everyone said that they run warm and the fan never turned on, but it does work, I tested the circuit.

One day out riding, and I was taking it easy, running 93gas, Amsoil for engine oil, basically treating the bike well. The engine stops. I had put maybe 15 hours on the bike, but this was the longest that I had rode in one setting, maybe 3 hours of constant trail riding.

I brought the bike home, pulled the oil plug and it was loaded with brass flakes. Tore down to find the crank was shot, the big end bearing, the cylinder, piston, both cases were broken from the rod bearings.

What caused this? The oil reed. This ******* put in an old worn oil reed, didnt use locktite on the screw and the reed was left open.

Well thanks a lot Korey. I hope that your next bike blows up into a million pieces and causes you a lot of heart ache.

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/acg1977/450Rmotor1.jpg