PDA

View Full Version : New Low for local mx Track OMC

IdahoMX
04-08-2012, 07:56 AM
So here is a all time new low for our wonderfull locqal mx track here in Idaho. OMC said we could come out and race there series providing we had above 3 riders show up. Given the past history local riders were skeptical to go to say the least. A fight from the begining as they wanted to run us last after everybody left and also back to back with little to no rest time between motos. During practice they let the track captain jump on the track with us on a piece of crap utility. He proceded to cut the track and try and interfear with the race by running into riders and cutting them off. We had a few new riders as well as kids in the same moto and caused 1 crash and numerous close calls. Nothing was done about it. Class act of OMC MX Park

IdahoMX
04-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Heres his PIC

quadrcr161
04-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Gotta love how our ama/atva fees go to help protect our right to ride.

IdahoMX
04-08-2012, 08:26 AM
He is the MX road captain, His email is pumpkin155@cableone.net

QuadJunkies
04-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
Gotta love how our ama/atva fees go to help protect our right to ride.
No kidding, right ?

What REEEALLY PEEVES me is that alot of our riders yesterday were new to MX or were on new machines .
This Class act was not only ALLOWED and CHEERED on threw out the course of our Motos , but he also cause one 15 yr old to almost endo. He also rubbed with another . This is a major liability and should NOT be tolerated .
The others were saying he was just going out to "have some fun " NO... We were all being MOCKED. Im not freakin DUMB ! The Road Capt. is who protested to groom for us and to have us out there at ALL.
Im freakin pissed off and Ill never forget yesterday . We have reaced Quads for 10 years and have put up with alot of crap over the years for being Quad racers... but NEVER something like this.
NEVER EVER again will I have a thing to do with OMC again.

trx310R#24
04-08-2012, 09:44 AM
i would have kicked his ***...

QuadJunkies
04-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by trx310R#24

Lol
I was hoping he wad it up.
Whenever guys did run into him and he was so mad about the whole thing he didn't even come back out to race after practice.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by trx310R#24

Yeah for real. Somebody needs to just go up to his rig after the race and give him a good whooping. What a douche..

QuadJunkies
04-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Yeah for real. Somebody needs to just go up to his rig after the race and give him a good whooping. What a douche..
I think IdahoMX is working on something for accountability actually. This is club owned. Even some of the bike guys said it was a bunch of BS.

mx8
04-08-2012, 11:21 AM
I would have ran straight over him. The dumb *** would not be able to ride with a few broken ribs.

beastlywarrior
04-08-2012, 07:40 PM
I would have put my blingstar bumper to work and pushed him over the berm

sangheraent
04-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
NEVER something like this.
NEVER EVER again will I have a thing to do with OMC again.

Don't stop then he gets what he wants. keep going there and just make a fool out of him.

QuadJunkies
04-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by sangheraent
Don't stop then he gets what he wants. keep going there and just make a fool out of him.

We have battled with these douche bags for 10 years...and idahoMX dealt with it before that.

I think they better take there sign off the front of the entrance.it shows a quad on it.
The club doesn't mind taking our indoor flat track series money.. they just don't want us on the motocross.F THAT!
I think the quads should quit feeding their big winter money that helps feed their club all year

I'm moving to vegas in june or july so my fight is over. we're moving to where there's a little more variety of tracks for us to ride

quadrcr161
04-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Yep the tracks love the money ESP when the bikes arnt showing up but then want us to stop just because of the bikes. Someone should have gotten it on video to approach the local group and the Atva/ama.

QuadJunkies
04-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
Yep the tracks love the money ESP when the bikes arnt showing up but then want us to stop just because of the bikes. Someone should have gotten it on video to approach the local group and the Atva/ama.
we had a rider who was wearing a gopro so some of it might be on video actually

I got 4 photos of the shmuck if anyone wants it for proof for sure.

TheLane
04-09-2012, 12:59 AM
What a cock sucker, i woulda beat the **** out of that guy.

quadrcr161
04-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Check the series web site to see if the have a forum to see what others are saying see if anyone else is against the guy or if the bikes agree with his actions

buck440
04-09-2012, 10:37 AM
what's a track captain?

QuadJunkies
04-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by buck440
what's a track captain?
Since this is club owned and they have more than just 1 track... They elect and point people as president.. Track captain secretary ect...
He is 1 of the guys who is in charge of the motocross tracks. the facility has a winter track and a summer track and runs two flattracks. The bikes hate The quads and the carts... yet those 2 alone are big breadwinners for them .
Are flat track president is also a quads racer. the club frowns on him big time and gives him hell

Baracudaaa
04-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I dont know, but maybe you are taking it too serious???

It almost looks like he is keeping up with that 1 rider????

I know that you are pissed, but sometimes its better to laugh it off and just go race. Almost all mix event racing I have been too, us atv guys are always last race, or close too it. Its hard to complain when they get 400 2 wheelers, and 6 atvs to attend.

QuadJunkies
04-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Baracudaaa
I dont know, but maybe you are taking it too serious???

It almost looks like he is keeping up with that 1 rider????

I know that you are pissed, but sometimes its better to laugh it off and just go race. Almost all mix event racing I have been too, us atv guys are always last race, or close too it. Its hard to complain when they get 400 2 wheelers, and 6 atvs to attend.
actually it is very easy to complain this dude. this rider cars another 1 to almost crashed out of being an *** plain and simple. 1 photos does not make the situation to be lightened. what would have been done havin a tv racer done with the bikes .
This guy is in charge of his the motorcross and it is okay to be ignorant and put another rider I need to look at risk for injury ?
not to mention his own injury.
We have braces on this track since 2002. we have been hosed down in mid air from these clowns.. but yet they still think it's okay to steal all of our money
To help keep their club alive. I say we quit feeding them and let them starve to death .
It's off of the board members that are causing the problems not as much as the writers a lot of the writers keep their mouth shut.. I know several that will not even reset this track because of the club drama.
At this point it really doesn't matter to me so much Because we're leaving the state anyhow but I do feel bad for the others here to put up with all the crap. I know we are not the only track in the world that goes through this but I think there's just no tolerance for jerks like that and as far as I'm concerned his club should suspend him for that kind of behavior.
It's funny at the end of the day off a little kids were out there screaming for the quads lol
stuff like that tells me a lot of the ignorance comes from the parents
another example about 6 years ago when my daughter was on the track 1 of the dirtbags came out and I know where in try go over jump my daughter on a mini quads. showing off in trying to intimidate asked he got out of control and ended up crashing hard in the ambulance had to come get em. apparently this guy was a pretty big writer who is going to loretta lynn. he destroyed his entire summer due to surgery all because of stupidity. and yet the group the bike still shoot said it was our fault.
We just called and he was the dumbass who should of waited until we were off the track before going out there in the first place
ignorance is bliss lol

QuadJunkies
04-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Sorry I'm using voice text on the road in it sucks obviously lol
call if you need any help with anything trying to get this guy suspended I will be behind you 100 percent

QuadJunkies
04-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Oh and another thing... another promoter from the track that's about an hour from where we were. he seen and heard everything and seen what that jerk done approached all of us and said we are welcome anytime at his track. he is a dirt bike rider also in said that is a dirt bike rider can't make a new line be creative... he needs to work on his riding skills.lmao!
at his track we come first and we leave first.
so I have a feeling we're gonna have a lot a writer's driving out of town this summer to ride lol
He also said in today's world what promoter can turn down money. promoters are running a business and while I do agree pit bikes on the west coast are the breadwinners.. but promoters also should be in charge of their business. no razor should dictate how you run your business. the ones who cry are always the same cry babies. go ahead and let them pack up and leave guess what they always come back the next sunday

JAG Motosports
04-09-2012, 11:52 AM
actually it is very easy to complain this dude. this rider cars another 1 to almost crashed out of being an *** plain and simple. 1 photos does not make the situation to be lightened. what would have been done havin a tv racer done with the bikes .
This guy is in charge of his the motorcross and it is okay to be ignorant and put another rider I need to look at risk for injury ?
not to mention his own injury.
We have braces on this track since 2002. we have been hosed down in mid air from these clowns.. but yet they still think it's okay to steal all of our money
To help keep their club alive. I say we quit feeding them and let them starve to death .
It's off of the board members that are causing the problems not as much as the writers a lot of the writers keep their mouth shut.. I know several that will not even reset this track because of the club drama.
At this point it really doesn't matter to me so much Because we're leaving the state anyhow but I do feel bad for the others here to put up with all the crap. I know we are not the only track in the world that goes through this but I think there's just no tolerance for jerks like that and as far as I'm concerned his club should suspend him for that kind of behavior.
It's funny at the end of the day off a little kids were out there screaming for the quads lol
stuff like that tells me a lot of the ignorance comes from the parents
another example about 6 years ago when my daughter was on the track 1 of the dirtbags came out and I know where in try go over jump my daughter on a mini quads. showing off in trying to intimidate asked he got out of control and ended up crashing hard in the ambulance had to come get em. apparently this guy was a pretty big writer who is going to loretta lynn. he destroyed his entire summer due to surgery all because of stupidity. and yet the group the bike still shoot said it was our fault.
We just called and he was the dumbass who should of waited until we were off the track before going out there in the first place
ignorance is bliss lol

lol that was hard to read...thought u were drinkin :=) Rode dirt bikes for alot years at omc back in the 80/90's . Always been alot of drama there.

also I would have the same attitude as you do over this ordeal.... I'd be gone and take as many quads as I could with me .

QuadJunkies
04-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Sorry. Lol
No more phone text. Ill clean it up when i get home. :o :p

buck440
04-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Sorry I'm using voice text on the road in it sucks obviously lol

lol, looks like how i type when i drink, alot.