PDA

View Full Version : Racing In South Carolina

12-09-2001, 10:45 AM
Does anyone know of any good tracks or racing circuits in the upstate or even in NE Georgia, Eastern Tennessee, or Western North Carolina? I'd like to get involved with a circuit or some sort of racing this spring. Let me know if you know of anything.

Wingnut
12-10-2001, 08:43 PM
Check out www.derisiracing.com. They list the schedules of all the local racing under "Racing Info" on the left side of the screne.

callen74
12-16-2001, 09:29 PM
Also, check out www.victory-sports.com (http://www.victory-sports.com). They run both motocross and cross-country series in our area.

12-30-2001, 11:03 PM
There is a place in Central NC it is
Called Black Ankle Raceway They Race
Atvs on TT Track (Flat Track) for those who do not
know what TT is And Yes some don`t no.
They have Races every Sat night during there season
it is a outlaw Track So you can Race what you bring.
They Have trophie classes And pro Classes With I think
150% Payback very cool Place if you like flat track Racing

angelon400ex
01-06-2002, 01:14 PM
I am getting ready to race the Mideast Harescramble Series starting end of Feb. I will also be racing 3-4 of the GNCC. It is great fun and great people.

Wingnut
01-06-2002, 08:31 PM
Angel, have you ever raced in the Interstate Hare Scrambles? I am condidering racing the January 20th race at Rock House. If I do go, what is the track like and how well is the whole event run?

angelon400ex
01-06-2002, 09:46 PM
I had friends twisting my arm to race Interstate this weekend but I have been sick for a month and have kept riding. I finally got smart enough to realize I could take a break this weekend or end up in the hospital.
I raced Rock House last season and it was fun. It has a fun motocross track with steep sweeping uphills and downhills. It also has some decent sized jumps. Then you have some fast grass sections and tight woods. The hill climbs can be tough but exciting! Let me know if you go and how it was.

SGA
01-06-2002, 10:32 PM
Are there any hare scrambles in lower or mid South Carolina? I could only find one in Cross anchor. Or is all the racing in the upper part & in NC. Please help, i want to come up & race. thanks.

angelon400ex
01-06-2002, 10:39 PM
Cross Anchor is the only one I am aware of. However some of the NC races are just over the NC line.

SGA
01-07-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by angelon400ex
Cross Anchor is the only one I am aware of. However some of the NC races are just over the NC line.

Unfortunately just across the NC line is along drive for me. Its about 5 hours to Charlotte. but then again i'm long overdue for a trip to that area. Always have liked the NC/TENN/North GA area. Thank goodness Florida has a good harescramble series. Theres not much racing in the lower 2/3 of GA though.