PDA

View Full Version : trx 450r and er parts

hondarider421
04-06-2012, 08:25 PM
i have a lot of parts for sell ima start by saying i was in the process of rebuilding a mx bike i decided to get outta the quad scene for a i have some nice stuff nuttin really top of the line but will work with prices with u

i have a 05 frame good shape missing some tabs for the oil cooler and all they used it with a 06 motor and claimed they were trying to shave weight i didnt care cause i was running a 06 motor also no bend or cracks but also NO TITLE srry 350 shipped obo

i have a 05 sub frame great shape needs a seat latch 130 shipped

i have a 06 sub frame battery box was cut off and put inside the fenders so will only work with a kick start motor or if someone wants to reweld the battery box in 100 shipped

i have a new black grab bar for a 06 75 shipped

i have a new black front bumper 75 shipped

i have a 06 motor plus two valves electric start ported head 13:1 piston and most of the harness ill send with and the cdi may need a few things but i havent put it all together yet 1175 shipped

i have a lonestar plus 3 mx axle not bent no spacers u can get the spacers from a hardwear store or on ebay for like 20 bucks ill do 200 shipped obo

i have a lsr stem with the plate to hold the key i believe its a plus one stem has 7/8 bar clamps 175 shipped

i have lsr plus two arms calls for 20" shocks red lowers chrome uppers needs one ball joint and has all the tierods and ends 425 shipped

i have a set of 20" stadium compression and rebound adj front shocks valved for 175 b/a class rider they were quad rate we took a spring out cause they dove hard in corners but i will include the springs asking 750 shipped obo

stock 06 swing arm with pull bar no cracks or breaks 100 shipped

i have a bare gusset kit will work with any yr trx 450 asking 50 shipped

i have red stream line front brake lines brand new in box asking 75 shipped

i have a black/smoked streamline rear brake line new in package 65 shipped

i have a set of omf shamrock style bead lock rims with reinforced inner rings rims are black with green ring asking 300 shipped

i have a revalved rear shock from stadium for 175 lb rider mx b/a class

i have a pair of gearne sg10 boots white and black about 5-7 rides on them size 9 250 shipped

call or pm me for pics ill get some later i need to get back to the shop to get them 9852473221 names michael thanks

teamexileracing
04-14-2012, 06:44 PM
pm me info on the stem. Could i get some picturers?