PDA

View Full Version : → quick stupid question ← Will they fit on my trailer fine?

TacicalRedneck
04-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Ok fellas,
Just a stupid question here.. Well i don't have my bike back yet, But i bought a trailer i found at a great deal. I'm probably 99% sure that both my quads are going to fit on there without moving them to crazy positions

(Well, i've seen some crazy things, EX, 2 quads side by side on a trialer, half of each one sticking off 1+ feet, 2 more just like that behind them, and 2 horozontal if your looking down on the trailer from ariel behind them, side by side... there were a lot of quads, + the one in the truck.)

So anyway, i've got a blaster, i want to be able to bring it along as something to beat-up on when i go to my buddies' places.

The length of the 400ex is unknown... I have searched on the internet but all differant answers. The blaster takes up a few inches less than 4' wideways. The trailer is 10' long, and i've got 6' left for the 400ex.. I'm pretty sure it's a gonna fit, but i just want to verify that...

trailer is a 5x10

TheAwesomehonda
04-06-2012, 04:19 PM
An ex is 71.7 inches long. Thats 5 foot 11.7 inches.. Its gonna be tight but I think you'll get it in there.

JOHNDOE83
04-06-2012, 07:22 PM
a 400ex fits perfect on a 4x6 trailer.

:chinese:

CJM
04-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Yep, blaster will fit sideways and EX will fit long ways.

My trailer isinside rail to rail is 5ft 6in and 10ft long an EX or 450 sticks out if we put it in sideways but we strap it down really good. A blaster fits fine sideways. Long ways I cant fit a 2 full side sports or a blaster and a fullsize sport.

Ideal size I have learned is 6.5x14 for you to comfortably fit anything you want sideways or long ways. 6x12 would also work decently.