PDA

View Full Version : jb crf450

Justin Jackson
04-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Up for sale!! Full jb framed crf. Atvfourplay,pep,Baldwin, rath etc. Best of the best. I garuntee you will not fnd a nicerbuild. Call it text with any questions, and for the full rundown on the bike. Only 2races this spring, maybe ten hrs total rude tine. Going back to a trx, so she's gotta go. Serious interests only please. I will trade for the right trx 450 of equal value. Selling price is 6500obo. Text anytime or call after 330 pm. Located in Indiana. 260 564 5660. Thanks!! *also have progressive pics available.

Justin Jackson
04-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Braaap!

Justin Jackson
04-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Problem...... :( Rode a practice track and the shifter acted different.. Then it made a hell of a noise.. Shift fork come apart and went through the bottom of the centersection in the case. Bout a dime size hole. I just learned that this is a known problem with the early crfs. Just letting everyone know. Checking my options for a fix right now. Kinda pedaling backwards on trying to get a Trx built last minute. Price is set at 4500 cash like she sits right now. Or will still consider a Trx trade. Im Sorry to all that are interested..May even sell for less as is. Just shoot me an offer and text for pics n mods. Need a Trx ASAP