i am tryin to see how many people are interested in a broad band
tourney .leave me a post .i will be on tonight around 8 eastern ,so
pass it on, let the fast guys know,and there will be no b 6000 or
what ever the other bike is.lol.

dave250r
akaworks

DAVE250R
03-04-2003, 04:35 PM
i have dial up and bband and dial up dudes and chicks are way faster than bb people hands down.ithink cuz dial up is 1on1 .
broad band people uses those god forsaken bikes called b6000 and orange talon,but i wan to change that .any one who is interested leave me a post.just a list of guys i know that are fast.here it is .................................................. ......................
LAW
ATV MASTER
WORKS

I

KJ#14
03-04-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by DAVE250R
i have dial up and bband and dial up dudes and chicks are way faster than bb people hands down.ithink cuz dial up is 1on1 .
broad band people uses those god forsaken bikes called b6000 and orange talon,but i wan to change that .any one who is interested leave me a post.just a list of guys i know that are fast.here it is .................................................. ......................
LAW
ATV MASTER
WORKS

I

Hey Works

I got the Email from Verizon that my line is ready to go for DSL. I've already got everything hooked up at home, so I will get it working hopefully tomorrow night. I can't do it tonight......I'm going to the Scorpion WhiteSnake Dokken show tonight....ROCK ON!!!! LOL Should bring back some memories..:p So anyways, I've been working on a bracket that will work for 4 player racing, but I haven't had good luck coming up with a good flow yet.:confused: I was thinking of just running a 4 or 8 guy single night type of Tourny......to start out with. Oh well...I'll let you know when I get the PS2 working on DSL

P.S. I should of had you last night!!!!:D

Later,

KJ

DAVE250R
03-05-2003, 09:00 AM
shoulda coulda but didn't.kj thats great about you gettin dsl
hopefuly we can get something going with this .i'll talk to you more about it tonight .have a good time at the show always rock always.lol.
i just got my new MUGEN MBX 5 1/8 SCALE BUGGY R/C ALL WHEEL DRIVE RACING MACHINE .I'LL BE WRENCHING ALL NIGHT GETTING THAT THING TOGETHER .I CANT WAIT TO RACE .I'M TAKING REGION 1 THIS YEAR.I'M GOING TO THE NATIONALS AND NO 1 CAN STOP ME .

DAVE250R
03-05-2003, 09:07 AM
KJ WE CAN DO 4 HEATS LIKE REAL RACING .I LOVE IT .TALK TO YOU LATER
I'LL START PUTTING ANOUNCMENTS UP ON ATV OFF ROAD FURY CHAT ROOM .OK BUDDY.I'M OUTA HERE.
SEE YA VRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM>>>GONE
.................................................. .................................................. .....