PDA

View Full Version : 06 and up trx 450er custom 24 volt system, with batteries!!

NUNZI 534
04-02-2012, 08:30 AM
I have a custom 24 volt system for a trx.I custom built this system and was only used about 6 times. Very reliable system, includes 8 gauge wire with soldered battery and starter cable ends. All professional quick disconnect connectors and copper ends. All wires are insulated with black conduit, electrical tape and heat shrink tubing. Very easy to install, comes with two OE batteries, OE plastic battery trays, Aluminium battery box to mount in the front of the quad were headlight would go(hardwear included), 24 volt wire harness, jumper connector to run single battery(12volt system).

The battery box includes tabs to mount CDI on box and tabs for rubber fuel tank strap to sacure battery in box. Very clean,neat system. Both batteries are less than a year old, still test good never ran down. I have pics of before and after system was removed to show installment. I can text pics now or post them tonight!! batteries are over $100 each new!! Asking $200 shipped for the whole system. I only ask that buyer cover paypal fees!!