PDA

View Full Version : Walsh Craft pro mx chassis, PEP, swingarm a-arms, steering stem

SIDCON
04-02-2012, 01:50 AM
email me at s.i.d.concepts@gmail.com for questions or details.

Walshcraft Pro MX narrow frame (minimal bump steer) with +3 a-arms and cr500 link rear end. Comes with the sub frame, steering stem, ball joints, hymn joints, air box, and comes with a special (quite expensive) PEP rear shock thats made for this set up (massive travel). This is in used but very good condition. These frames are the most adjustable with and adjustable front shock mount system. We also have the front PEP shocks that we would include for another $700 and are excellent condition (price is only for when buying with frame). There are no cracks or repairs that I can see. This has had an easy life. The pro mx chassis have a low crossbar on the lower a-arm that are notorious for dings and these have some minor ones like all of them do, the bottom hyme joints have a tiny bit of play but I personally would still run them but there decently priced and it comes with the cr500 linkage but is missing the one bolt to it which is readly available. This is one insane deal. Worth over $7500 if buying new. Selling for $2500 shipped!

SIDCON
04-18-2012, 03:38 AM
$2500 shipped