PDA

View Full Version : Lost Trails PA

WwsivicwW
04-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Just went to lost trails in dunmore pa today... its a good place if you like real rocky terrain.. we went with 2 400ex's a 250r trike and 350x trike... all of us were beat after an hour of riding because of the rough terrain.. we all ended up with bent axles bent rims gashed tires .. wont go back without a serious utility quad.. the workers were very nice but i dont think ill be coming back anytime soon..

OldGuyonaQuad
04-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Wow that's most disappointing to hear as I was trying to get a group to go there for this Spring fling at the end of the month. I'm not really suprised though as we are talking about NEPA. I prefer to ride up there when you have 2-3" of snow on the ground. Just enough to cover the rocks but not so much that my 400ex gets stuck every time I come to a rest.

Kawie450r
04-02-2012, 01:48 PM
You taking about majestic? I ride there alot with a mx setup quad with 18 inch 2 ply tires and i have never even had a flat there. The 4x4 trails are rocky but the other trails arent bad at all.

quadracer556
04-03-2012, 09:31 PM
i was at north american warhorse on sunday,right next door and where you pay/sign up.were you the guys from jersey the staff was laughing at who beat up their quads and demanded their money back and got told to leave?those trails look tame compared to where i ride and i've bent 2 wheels in 20+ years,never an axle.oldguy dont waste your time/money at that place just keep going 30 mins north.pm sent

edit,i was there on sat so it wasnt you guys but same kinda story.weird

Zeo88
04-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Glad I found this. Just bought 2 new Quads 400x and a 250ex for my wife and I. Lost Trails was the first place we were planing a trip to. We're from NY so it's pretty much the closest Park around. Any other close places you guys could suggest in that area? Live right by Intersate 84 if that helps.

Thanks

coryatver
04-04-2012, 05:24 PM
the lost trails in dunmore pa by scranton are are not majestic by bradford, pa

quadracer556
04-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Zeo88
Glad I found this. Just bought 2 new Quads 400x and a 250ex for my wife and I. Lost Trails was the first place we were planing a trip to. We're from NY so it's pretty much the closest Park around. Any other close places you guys could suggest in that area? Live right by Intersate 84 if that helps.

Thanks

pm sent!

WwsivicwW
04-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Hey quadracer im also interested in another riding area besides lost trails.. any leads?
Thanks!

Steve89x
05-16-2012, 03:45 PM
I live in dunmore. How much is it to ride on their lost trails?? I've heard it was $25 a day... Ive been riding those trails and that mountain for the past 5 years until tgis year because of their new track and stuff it's rediculous. I have never bent an axle, rims yes but you can hit a rock anywhere and that can happen anywhere. Ya its definately very tough terrain if you not used to it.