PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom teeth suck!

FourFiftyFour
03-04-2003, 03:10 AM
Okay.. just one of my wisdom teeth has started growin in.. well about 6-7 months ago it did..... and its been hurtin the whole 6 months.... really bad....... is it worth to get the damn things pulled and suffer for a little bit or just leave them to grow in? Im about to go nuts here, I wasnt able to think much at school today cuz my left side of my face was throbbin

Castor-426ex
03-04-2003, 03:16 AM
go to a dentist pronto...tell him if he cant cut em yet..to give ya some meds:D

ill_lil_romey
03-04-2003, 03:18 AM
NO bull-ish. Mine started comming out a few months ago and they are starting to hurt like hell. I think if they grow all F*^%d up then you have to get them removed. I don't know anyone who ever kept them.

oldnumberseven
03-04-2003, 03:19 AM
You are not kidding. I had all mine pulled a few months back.......4 in one sitting. Glad I did though.

Castor-426ex
03-04-2003, 03:19 AM
is still got mine:D

FourFiftyFour
03-04-2003, 03:21 AM
ive already had 8 teeth pulled by the dentist.... and 4 were permanent..... so im not lookin forward to gettin 4 more permanent ones removed.....:(

JustRace
03-04-2003, 03:23 AM
Oh man i had to get mine pulled as an emergency. Mine started coming in but then they came in under nieth my other teeth and started pusshing all my teeth into each other. So they had to grind in under nieth the other teeth to get them out.

It was instantly better once i got them pulled and mine didn't hurt at all when i got them pulled. No swelling or anything.

airheadedduner
03-04-2003, 03:25 AM
Get them pulled. It will be worth it, it will just get worse. The pills they will probly give you will help alot after getting them pulled. I have never stared at the ceiling for so long:p :p

Castor-426ex
03-04-2003, 03:25 AM
im a tooth fanatic..lol i brush like 5 times a day

ive lost one tooth..and that was due to a very bad deal in a mcdonalds hamburger....ouchie

but other than that i got em all:D

FourFiftyFour
03-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
im a tooth fanatic..lol i brush like 5 times a day

ive lost one tooth..and that was due to a very bad deal in a mcdonalds hamburger....ouchie

but other than that i got em all:D

Do I even wanna know????/ lol

MILF_HUNTER
03-04-2003, 03:32 AM
yea definatly get them removed.
if not they could become impacted and push your other teeth out of line. it could end up pushing your front teeth out of line to the point were you would need braces. the medication they use now days is amazing. i was put under for mine and woke up in a chair. its only kinda bad for the first day. i was spittin up blood and what not but thats normal. definatly do it. you get to eat ice cream:p

Castor-426ex
03-04-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by 250xChick
Do I even wanna know????/ lol

all i know is they paid for the dental work and they offered me free food for life

I told them hell no..im keeping what teeth i have left

it was a very small screw...dont ask me where it came from...:grr :eek2:

VooDuu Child
03-04-2003, 04:47 AM
All four grew in, right into all of my other teeth. All four were impacted, and bad. They were pretty surprised at how bad it had gotten in there with the pain I did have. Had to be put under (nice) for the removal, all four at once. Was swollen for a few days after, bled like hell, and had bruising (bleeding under skin) from my cheeks, all the way down my neck to the top part of my chest. Put me out of comission for quite a while. Teeth straightened out quite a bit now.

300exTJjeeper
03-04-2003, 05:27 AM
I had 3 of them pulled out and the doc left 1 for me to rasie hell on later. It happen like month ago started mad pain, then I just bought some of that ABOSEL you know the stuff that nums your mouth.

ALl man I put that stuff on my tooth I starte to cry because I was so happy. then like every 3 hours put some more.

Then 1 weeks later all better.

hehe

QuadTrix6
03-04-2003, 08:54 AM
i left mine in, they hurt a little bit when they first came in but then it stopped. if the pain persists i would get them removed, good luck

!John

PHIL_B54
03-04-2003, 11:04 AM
mine were impacted, and messed up the 3 years of work that the braces did, they finally got infected (bad) and i had all 4 pulled
if they ask wether you want to go out or just get local, def go out
its like the best drunk youve ever been, i fell asleep laughing and woke up on the ride home with a mouth full of bloody gause

Striker49
03-04-2003, 11:07 AM
Im in the same boat. 2 of mine are growin in and I just got my braces off a few months ago so I have to get em cut out b4 they mess up the alignment of my teeth. Ill have to have all 4 removed. Arg... :(

QuAdRaCeR244
03-04-2003, 11:20 AM
i would go get them pulled:D

CBW
03-04-2003, 12:08 PM
I had 3 of mine removed along time ago,,,one came in ok and i still have it,,,,,the others were coming in all impacted against the other molars.....so they knocked me out,,,,had to split the gums,,,,,,crack the teeth in to bits,,,,,,,then pull the bits out...........sounds fun huh:eek2:

j37
03-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Its sounds like wisdom teeth really suck. I can feel one growing in right now.:(

Ive seen a couple people who I think had their wisdom teeth pulled and their cheeks were all puffed out and stuff. They looked kinda like a chipmunk or something. Ill probably end up having my wisdom teeth pulled when they grow in. So I cant say anything about them because ill probably end up looking like a chipmunk too.

mysticfalcon
03-04-2003, 06:12 PM
get them pulled. They drug you up pretty good so it dosent hurt and i was immensely better once mine came out

kc 300EX
03-04-2003, 08:02 PM
I love hearing these stories......

Im getting all four of mine out in a few weeks, 2 are impacted bad....... get to miss 2 days of school though:D

Rip_Tear
03-04-2003, 09:27 PM
I am keeping mine... You never know when you might need them :D Mine are only comming in half way so far, they do/ did hurt quite a bit when they are comming in, but unless its really bad I wouldn't worry about it.

phatswinn
03-04-2003, 10:23 PM
kara, go to the dentist, they only hurt for a coouple of weeks and ur done, i had mine pulled before they really started to develop and it wasent bad at all!

400exrules
03-04-2003, 11:34 PM
i have had 4 and a half teeth pulled. The half was part of a tooth that broke in half lol. I didnt feel it cuz i was focused on that awesome gas they give you :D . i was like :confused2 :scary: :D :confused2 :scary:

03-04-2003, 11:46 PM
why dont mine hurt , 2 lower ones been comin in for awhile and the uppers mine dont really hurt at all

Silverfox@C&DRacing
03-05-2003, 12:18 AM
If you know that they are not impacted or coming in wierd and you have room for them then you should be ok if you have already had 4 pulled there might be room.. If they are not going to come in you should probably get them pulled. I got really luck I did not have any, Thank God :)