PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about selling some stuff that I really dont want to

jamieg45
03-31-2012, 08:43 PM
I have a full set of american racing tt tires on rims, they were new when I got them and I only used them about 3-4 races with them. For flat track not tt though. Looking for any interest in them. And I have a brand new set of hoosier rears that have never been mounted for sale. The rims are not new and are in great shape beadlock fronts and 3 rear 10 inch rears one is slitly bent.
Plus a complete rear durablue lowering strut complete and ready to bolt in for an 88-89 R.
I also have a very nice curtis sparks chrome pipe and silencer I am pry gonna sell , no silencer damage at all and the chrome is a 9 out of ten. I really dont want to sell it bcause its my spare but I will for the rite price.

Let me know if there is any interest in these and I will get pics and prices up in the for sale section. My fiance left and I need money to pay the bills and I know this stuff is just sitting here rite now. And I need to get one of my 3 quads together so I can ride and blow off some steem and just relax.

timmersam
04-03-2012, 03:49 AM
pm'd you.

Sam

Lasher
04-03-2012, 09:16 AM
What Sparks pipe is it?