PDA

View Full Version : Play Euchre? Know what it is?

JustRace
03-04-2003, 02:06 AM
Does anyone play euchre, or even know what it is? lol I thought everyone knew what it was, but i guess not.

This may help its pronounced you-ker

Nausty
03-04-2003, 02:13 AM
i'm guessing its a video game or board game?

CHAUNCY
03-04-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
i'm guessing its a video game or board game?

That would be my guess to cuzz i never heard of it.

JustRace
03-04-2003, 02:18 AM
its a card game, i believe its like required to know how to play if you live in MI

400grl
03-04-2003, 02:26 AM
Yeyah! I know how to play Yuker! (that's how we spell it out here in AZ!) I learned how to play it from my Ohio buddies......it's a cool game - very fun. Unless you play with a very competitive partner who thinks they are always right and then turns into a giant a-hole for no reason.......:huh Sorry - I regressed!! I'm surprised more of you people East of the Rockies haven't heard of it! I still haven't figured out how to make a good drinking game out of it yet........:devil

CHAUNCY
03-04-2003, 02:30 AM
you people ever play BS ???
I play it at school and it is a very fun game at times.
So whats this yuker game like ???

JustRace
03-04-2003, 02:34 AM
Euchre is a great game. They have it on yahoo games its really easy to play. There are 4 players. So the 4 people pair up into partners. You only play with the 9,10, J, Q, K and the A.

if anyone ever wanted to play on yahoo let me know

TRX250X
03-04-2003, 02:42 AM
Euchre is the card game to play here in Indiana. There's no better way to procrastinate than a good game with your roommates.

FourFiftyFour
03-04-2003, 03:15 AM
Im a master at ERS
card game where u take turns puttin cards down until u come to a face card and whoever the next person is has to try and beat it... if theres a double set down.. u slap it and whoever gets it first wins the cards.. u wanna end up with the whole deck.. ive been defeated only one time in bout 9 months :)

MILF_HUNTER
03-04-2003, 03:25 AM
all my buddies in Ontario play Euchre. its pretty much manditory to know what euchre is over there. i tried it when i was er drunk. couldnt pick it up so i gave up. lol