PDA

View Full Version : Wall Twp NJ

OldGuyonaQuad
03-28-2012, 04:20 PM
I heard through a friend of a friend that there is some good riding in Wall Twp. I checked google maps and it looks like there are some places behind the Wall Twp Speedway. Anyone know if it's safe to ride there or near by?

CJM
03-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last I heard it is ride at your own risk. Ive never been myself.

leakyvoodoo
03-28-2012, 08:45 PM
all of new jersey is ride at your own risk.haha

OldGuyonaQuad
03-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by leakyvoodoo
all of new jersey is ride at your own risk.haha

Yea but some places have greater risk then others.

CJM
03-29-2012, 12:28 PM
That pretty much sums it up. Wherever you go, even on private property some jerk complains.

BTW: If its nice this weekend Im going. Spose to rain saturday tho, so IDK for sure.

OldGuyonaQuad
03-29-2012, 02:24 PM
I doubt I can go this weekend. We rode last Sunday and I am still having starter issues. I put a new battery in it when we went to Busco Beach, every 5th or 6th attempt to start it would just click, bang on the starter housing and it turns over. Well that worked fine on Sunday until the last ride and I stalled on a hill and couldn't get it to turn over.

I am actually heading over to my brothers shortly to order starter brushes and something else he said i need to fix the porblem but as always I welcome yours and anyone elses input.

CJM
03-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Probably starter, could be the one way bearing-but then it would spin fine.

Before you go to town and take everything apart check your grounds of course connection at the solenoid and check the wire to the starter. I had some issues with some insulating washers on it, tossed them and it works great.

OldGuyonaQuad
03-29-2012, 07:54 PM
^^will do thanks buddy..have a good time this weekend see ya in a couple of weeks

CJM
03-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Alright, gl with whatever it turns out to be.