PDA

View Full Version : 250R project for sale

blacknblue#2
03-27-2012, 10:51 PM
As bad as i hate to i have kicked the idea around for a couple weeks and talked myself out of it a couple times I have finally decided to sell my 250R project i had been working on. Other finances have popped up and i need to open up some extra cash. It is an 88 frame that has been blasted and painted international harvester red. The frame is in great shape and only has one weld repair that i can find which is by the seat latch area. I will make a list of what i have to go with it. Im Not looking to sell seperate quite yet i would like to sell as a whole. I have pretty much everything it takes to build a full rolling quad minus a motor. Drop a motor in a go. The shock in the picture will not go with it. It will come with a stock rear shock and linkage. here is a list of what it will come with....Im looking to get $900 for everything

ac pro-peg nerfs powdered black
04/05 450R swingarm and axle
R.A.D bearing carrier
WHITE Oem plastic (needs a good cleaning but solid)
Paul turner head pipe
FMF silencer
carburetor
shaved wiring harness
OMF seat latch
stock arms with 400EX shocks
2 gas tanks
stock airbox with lid
Frame and underbody aluminum skid plates
bunch of Misc. stock parts.
Im sure there is stuff im forgetting, And i can txt more pics to anyone interested. Im located in southern, ohio and would be willing to drive a little if we work something out

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/aerospac/250-1.jpg

kt23
04-17-2012, 02:34 PM
pm sent

900rracer
05-09-2012, 07:59 PM
You still have this bike?

blacknblue#2
05-09-2012, 09:15 PM
yes i still have everything but the exhaust

Courtney22
05-21-2012, 02:36 PM
do you still have this quad if so whats a number i can txt to reach you bec im intersted in this