PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Honda 400ex and 2004 Yamaha YFZ 450

setander
03-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Putting this thread out as a feeler to see if there is any interest in my two sport quads...the first is a 2001 Honda 400ex that was recently rebuilt (less than 2 hours on the rebuild) brand new plastics...stock bore cylinder wiseco piston brand new oem honda plastics (my last ones had the fenders shaved and a bad stitch job so replaced them) decent tires front and rear on douglas rims pretty much stock with the exception of the slip on pro circuit pipe..would like to ask 1800 obo for the honda

also is the 2004 Yamaha YFZ450
houser stem and bar clamp
gforce axle
dg front bumper
ac nerfs
full hmf exhaust
two sets of rear rims and tires one almost brand new
three sets of fronts one brand new one almost brand new
at this stage it needs a top end other than that its in amazing shape so if somebody is looking for a parts wheeler or has the time to put a top end in it it has zero other problems i just dont have the time and have decided to get into 4x4 quads

not sure on the value of either so just throwin prices out never hurts to consider an offer...was thinking about asking 3000 before the top end went on me two weeks ago now was thinking 2000 obo so if any interest in either or want pics(computer wouldnt let me attach them for some reason) txt me or email me always have my phone and both go to it
seth-anderson@live.com
319-795-2112

setander
03-27-2012, 05:20 PM
also title in hand for the yamaha
the honda i bought awhile back with no title would be willing to do bill of sale

thanks again

setander
03-31-2012, 04:00 PM
bump