PDA

View Full Version : Magura Handlebars

Rohr397
03-27-2012, 10:39 AM
So after a few days of riding with the new Magura bars I thought I'd post my thoughts on here for everyone to see.

Hits- The bend is great for ATV ergonomics, cuts back on vibrations quite a bit and the quality is nothing short of excellent.

Misses- May be too tall for some, requires aftermarket bar clamps and hard to find a bar pad that will fit.

Overall thoughts; If you can pick up a set of these bars (they're the stock bars for Ktm quads) I say do it. You won't be disappointed and you'll never buy a standard Pro Taper or Renthal bar again.

CJM
03-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Pic?

TheAwesomehonda
03-27-2012, 12:44 PM
So is there ALOT less vibration then a pro taper? Cuz i have quiet a bit of vib but i've got stock stem to.

Rohr397
03-27-2012, 04:24 PM
I would say so for sure, I haven't had armpit since I added them so that's a win for me.

Rohr397
03-28-2012, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Rohr397
I would say so for sure, I haven't had armpit since I added them so that's a win for me.

Wow, I need to stop replying on my phone. I haven't had arm PUMP since I added them.

And I'll get some pics tomorrow, they don't look any different than any other oversized bar though and they're a basic silver color.

TheAwesomehonda
03-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Rohr397
Wow, I need to stop replying on my phone. I haven't had arm PUMP since I added them.

And I'll get some pics tomorrow, they don't look any different than any other oversized bar though and they're a basic silver color. HAHA i was wondering what your armpit has the do with this!!! don't worry about it we all do that sometimes.

Rohr397
03-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Haha yeah that's happened to me so much