PDA

View Full Version : Round one

Hetrick Racing
03-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Great to see everyone and have to say we had a great weekend ,,,,a few bad deals mainly with Joels race,,but hey its all good.
Want to Thank everyone !!!
Great Job Team Hetrick Racing !!!
See ya at round 2

don bassani
03-27-2012, 01:03 PM
It's not ok !!! Too dangerous.Joel could have really been hurt by that crappy move. Kids should not see that aggressive dangerous riding from there idols. It could make little kids think it is ok to take other riders out and that is really bad !!!! Congrats to team Hetrick.

#404's Dad
03-27-2012, 02:19 PM
What the hell actually happened with Joel and Chad, we were down by the end of the whoops watching and couldn't see anything but Joel go up on the burm then into a hole and roll it looked like. Could see pretty good everywhere but that corner from there, is he alright?

121dad
03-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Joel was passing Chad had a tire length in front of him. Then chad looked at him, turned hard right and sent him down a 8' deep hole.

#404's Dad
03-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Damn that sucks, I wasn't sure, we heard a couple different stories, heard Chad parked him from a few and also heard Joel put him self in a bad position driving in too hard or something, glad he is alright and can't wait to see the rest of the season, Joel is super fast and I'm sure will end up very well this season.

nastynotchback1
03-28-2012, 08:16 AM
What really happened was Chad was taking the same line every lap (inside of the 1st turn straight across to the inside of the 2nd turn)and then Joel tryed to pass him on the inside where chad was in route to already and got pushed off the track.Then as Joel tryed to re-enter the track he hit a deep deep ditch.It looked like he tried to jump the ditch back onto the track or just didn't know it was there.I am glad he is okay and was able to return for the 2nd moto but from what i saw he was not ran off the track on purpose.

edwardsp&b
03-28-2012, 09:03 AM
Why in the world would there be a 8ft drainage ditch right next to the track. I'm sure they said hey lets build a double, and we can just get the dirt right here next to the track. Idiots........

They could barely get joels quad out of the hole.